11-01-10 11:57 AM
    But of course!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 12:09 AM
    With Android being free/open source software and with so many manufactures behind it, no doubt it will eventually be the most used OS.
    11-05-10 02:06 AM
    key word is eventual, because of its inherent learning curve. Though not as steep as usually feared, it'll take some time to get acclimated to its finer details, and a greater willingness to commit to such a venture.
    11-05-10 04:08 AM
    Think I may ditch my 4 year run w/ BlackBerry to join you all...

11-05-10 05:09 AM
    Right now, there's no light at the end of the tunnel for some BB users waiting for that all-important upgrade . I tried staying faithful to RIM, but after finding out the S2 was getting the shaft, in addition to outages and message truncation; and how app developers are moving more towards iPhone, and Android; I had it. For me, having been spoiled by my use of Slackware Linux, I relish control greatly. Knowing similar control can be exerted on Android, I'm ready to jump in it. I'd imagine rooting won't be as tedious as recompiling the kernel.
    11-05-10 06:00 AM
    Think I may ditch my 4 year run w/ BlackBerry to join you all...

Make sure you play with it before you make the jump! I jumped the gun, and I miss my BB.
    11-05-10 09:38 AM
    Here is another good post read on it

11-05-10 03:24 PM
    going to verizon store later to get the droid 2. I just got my bold a few weeks ago
    11-05-10 03:39 PM
    going to verizon store later to get the droid 2. I just got my bold a few weeks ago
    You will love the D2, awesome device it is...
    11-05-10 03:56 PM
    I advise waiting for the Droid 2 global. If you can't wait, then got the D2. The Global should be out very soon though.
    11-05-10 04:14 PM
    I just read an article saying that Android has the most popular OS, but Apple has the most popular Smartphone.
    11-05-10 06:53 PM
    I just read an article saying that Android has the most popular OS, but Apple has the most popular Smartphone.
    That is what I hear, and because apples OS comes in only one flavor of hardware, it is the most popular. Personally, I think that takes the fun out of an upgrade
    11-05-10 07:10 PM
    Good point,and also Apple produces their phone and puts their OS on it just like RIM Android is spread out all over the places. HTC being the most successful i believe.
    11-06-10 03:03 AM
    With Android being free/open source software and with so many manufactures behind it, no doubt it will eventually be the most used OS.
    +5 its pretty much inevitable. It honestly has nothing to do with how amazing the OS is. Now Android stands out on The high end devices like the Droid X, Nexus One, Incredible etc. but for the most part there are TONS of dirt cheap phones all running android. Anf these carriers and companies (Cricket etc.) as a worm from those out there fishing for a decent cheap phone. So its not all about how awesome Android is (Although it is an amazing operating system), But the OS is available on every phone out there that isn't a Blackberry or iPhone.
    11-06-10 03:09 AM
    To previous iphone users: were there any compelling reasons to go from a 3G to a 3GS to 4, outside merely bumping up hardware specs? I ask because it does seem like Apple is indeed pulling a RIM tactic by offering one or two extra things, and then labeling it a brand new iphone?
    11-07-10 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD