Hi All,

Just wanted some advice, I currently have a curve 8330. I love the Curve and have been very happy with Blackberry since getting it last year. But I am wanting a new phone on the Sprint network. I really like to Bold 9650, plus a couple other non-BB's Any opinions on the Bold?

Thanks in advance
    11-01-10 09:56 AM
    Love my Bold. Switched to it after hating Storm2 and haven't looked back. Had Curve 8330 and liked it, but played with a Curve 8530 last week and just couldn't go back down to the Curve line. Bold is a solid device with a solid OS.
    11-01-10 09:59 AM
    Have you looked at the BlackBerry Style that Sprint just started selling? I'm reading some good first impressions.
    11-01-10 10:17 AM
    I don't have a Bold so I can't comment on that, but I just switched from an 8330 myself and I imagine coming from that you will absolutely love whatever you decide to go with
    11-05-10 09:03 PM
    I would also suggest looking at the Style. I just bought my wife one and she loves it. I played around with it to and it is quite good. I was pleasantly surprised. Look into it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 10:21 PM
    Form is gonna play a big factor. You're familiar with Curve, so do you want to stay candybar, or examine a clamshell? Do you rely on messaging, or want to play more? Need the ability to travel, or want to go with a bit more power and added Wi-Fi capability?

I have upgrades coming up soon. Right now, my big choices are Bold and Style. Either one would probably be suitable, but it would be nice to see a Torch slider added to the mix. So I understand your dilemma.

11-05-10 11:30 PM
    I have a Bold 9700 and its the best I've owned. Had the 8300 series and liked it lots, but my Bold is my baby. I can imagine I would feel similar about the 9650 too.

11-06-10 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD