Should I put the sim in and just go? Or do I need to like register it at&t? And should I update the 0s to the .225 or .246 ? .........what do yall think ? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 03:22 PM
    I will never understand people who get a new BlackBerry and immediately start
    thinking OS updates, apps, etc.... What is first is learning how the phone works, AS IS.

The rest can wait a week or two.
    10-31-10 03:29 PM
    ^agreed. Also, I would hope that, by now, AT&T has .246 on every Torch they sell.
    10-31-10 03:34 PM
    If you have to ask......
    Then ask the salesman.
    10-31-10 04:22 PM
    I'd say familiarize yourself with the OS and working the touch screen and physical keyboard.

Also find where the social feed is and what has changed from previous devices.

10-31-10 04:58 PM
    I will never understand people who get a new BlackBerry and immediately start
    thinking OS updates, apps, etc.... What is first is learning how the phone works, AS IS.

The rest can wait a week or two.
    i have a bb now and know how to use it but with all the problems ive read about with the first version and how good the phones work after the update and i dont wanna get it all set up and then go change the 0s and have to redo it all over again ,.........and don't wanna get use to it and get discussed with the first 0s and feel like some have felt............
    10-31-10 06:03 PM
    If you have to ask......
    Then ask the salesman.
    i ordered it online and they coulnt even set it up right as it is ,.......had to call at&t to get my acc back like it was
    10-31-10 06:05 PM
    The torch is made for T-Mobile had it on ATT first switched to T-mobile for UMA and now when I leave the country no roaming I use my phone while Flying and all I lost was 3g well worth the trade off
    10-31-10 06:08 PM
    I'd say familiarize yourself with the OS and working the touch screen and physical keyboard.

Also find where the social feed is and what has changed from previous devices.

will do,... i just dont want to get it all set up like i want then not like the performance or get all the glitches that ive seen all complains about then have to go back and update it and have to redo everything again ,...........i like to get it where i want it and just leave it alone
    10-31-10 06:10 PM
    should get my torch tomorrow or tuesday. EXCITED after everything ive read on here.
    10-31-10 06:46 PM
    I just received my torch a couple of days ago and it was preloaded with .246.

10-31-10 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD