Ok, the first is my calendar. All my appointments are there in the actual calendar app, but in the drop down today menu I only get like three. When I first got the torch it showed like 8. Is there any way to change that?

Sencond issue is folders. Is there a way to add folders? On all my previous BB's I just pressed the menu button and clicked new folder, however that option is not there when I try. Don't tell me they got rid of this when apple finally added it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 06:26 AM
    There's only been three calendar entries shown since the first OS.
    Make sure one of the icons is highlighted on the All screen and press the menu button, Add Folder should be one of the options.
    10-31-10 06:34 AM
    Sweet! That was my problem, no icon highlighted! Thank you so much! As for the calendar thing; I could have sworn I had more but maybe I didn't. They should add an option to increase the amount now that there is the scrolling today.

Oh, is there a way to change which calendar new appointments show up on without having to remember to change it every time I make a new appointment. I guess set a default somehow?

10-31-10 06:52 AM
    Regarding the new folder, just use the trackpad instead of touchscreen, point to any icon and pres menu

10-31-10 07:20 AM
    When I was on OS .141, I had a drop down calendar that showed more than 3 entries. Quite a bit more actually. It's when I upgraded to .246 that I have only 3 entries showing.
    So if you were on the earliest OS and then upgraded, there's the loss of your events in the drop down calendar.

10-31-10 09:49 AM
    Default is what you have cical set too... BB 101 has the info. Look or search ur torch for defaul services.

10-31-10 10:21 AM
    ^^ my cical is set to my email, but whenever I make an appt in my calendar it tries to set it to Groups (from bbm) unless I remember to change it.

10-31-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD