hey guys,

was using a BB Storm, then got a BB 9700 and had no issues keeping all of my BBM contacts once I transferred.

I just picked up a Torch and quite a few of my BBM contacts haven't transferred through. They're still on the list, but when I try to message them, I get a notification saying they aren't a contact and that I need to resend the invite.

Tried restoring through both a saved list and remotely via email, same issue. Some contacts, even after re-adding them, give me a notice that I need to re-invite (it's happened twice already).

Any clue why this is happening? The phone is fantastic, but the BBM issue is the only thing I'm facing, aside from the trackpad not being nearly as good as the 9700!

Thanks for the help!
    10-28-10 03:10 AM
    My BlackBerry 9300 curve is locked

and the MEP code chances left is 0..

can someone help me how to fix this problem so that i can use my phone..

THX to all who can help me..

May GOD BLESS YOU...
    10-28-10 03:27 AM
    ^^ make your own thread, don't hijack this guys/gals. As far as the original post; is there an issue with reinviting people? Otherwise I've heard you can back up from your old phone onto a memory card, insert into your sweet new torch and restore. Let me know if it works, I just reinvited everyone but there are only like 15-20 in my bbm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 05:22 AM
    hasn't worked.

i have a contact that i've re-added 3 times already, they're still on my list but whenever i message them it tells me i need to re-add them. tends to happen whenever i do a battery pull or restart the phone. hasn't happened to all contacts, just a select few...

any clues why this might be happening?
    10-29-10 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD