I sent a message to a contact yesterday and the d still hasn't shown up. I was able to talk to other contacts though. Is it possible that this contact deleted me? When I sent the message it didn't ask me to re-invite the contact so perhaps they blocked me? I'm a bit new to bbm and would like some help with this please.
    10-23-10 08:36 AM
    I had that problem before just restart phone ALT+Right SHIFT+DEL
    10-23-10 08:43 AM
    Thanks I tried that and it still didn't work. We live in the same area and use the same carrier and this is the only contact that my messages don't deliver too. I sent them a message on Monday and didn't send another one until yesterday and that didn't deliver and still hasn't delivered and then I deleted the chat on accident so i don't know if it gone through or not. I don't think one person would leave their phone off for a few days.
    10-23-10 09:35 AM
    Have you tried actually calling them to see what's up? Maybe their phone is off, or dead battery, or lost/stolen. If everyone else has been receiving your BBM's, then it's probably on their end, because it won't deliver to their phone unless it's actually on and recieving data..
    10-23-10 09:45 AM
    I would have called but this person wouldn't have answered the phone. Being the mean girl I am and after a few mean texts this person called. Ironically this one contacts phone had broke and they are using a replacement phone so that's why the messages weren't being delivered. Problem solved. Now hopefully they will re-add me after I deleted them in stupidity.
    Last edited by bottleofwater; 10-23-10 at 06:52 PM.
    10-23-10 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD