I have a brand new Blackberry Bold 9700 and I receive a "Uncaught Exception: error message everytime the phone reboots after app installed. What can I do? Is this is a reason for concern.

Thanks
    Steven
    10-23-10 07:45 AM
    that error is usually software related....was it doing that before the app was installed......do a battery pull first while the phone is on....update your os through dm.....or unistall the app
    10-23-10 08:31 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/jv...ptions-540071/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 05:13 PM
    Refer to how to reload an OS thread.. that will fix it.
    10-23-10 05:30 PM
    I have a brand new Blackberry Bold 9700 and I receive a "Uncaught Exception: error message everytime the phone reboots after app installed. What can I do? Is this is a reason for concern.

Thanks
    Steven
    Hello cent 0909.
    I have new bold 9700 too. When rebooting my device, it I receive the same message.
    I want to ask you one thing. When you record video and then play, does it have low or good sound? Please postm

Thank you.
    10-24-10 01:46 PM
    Hello cent 0909.
    I have new bold 9700 too. When rebooting my device, it I receive the same message.
    I want to ask you one thing. When you record video and then play, does it have low or good sound? Please postm

Thank you.
    As I said before in other threads, the video recording mic volume/sensitivity on every single blackberry bold 9700 is low. This is not a per-device defect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD