Hello

We are glad to announce the release of SystemDash version 2.0. This new version builds on the strengths of version 1.0 and includes many improvements.

Here is a list of new features:

• BLACKBERRY 6 SUPPORT � now with support for the BlackBerry Torch
    • USER INTERFACE � completely redesigned user interface with a professional look, yet easy to understand and use
    • MEMORY BOOSTER � now with customizable boost delay and boost threshold
    • BATTERY MONITOR � customizable battery alerts for when the battery level is low, critical or fully charged
    • BATTERY INDICATOR � with 32 colors to choose from, displays a small icon on the device home screen with the battery level, so you always know exactly how much battery remains
    • ALERTS � new alerts section stores list of alerts; each alert includes detailed information including a list of running applications at the time of the alert
    • DEVICE PROFILES INTEGRATION � integration with device profiles for custom LED, tone and vibration settings for battery and memory booster notifications
    • CUSTOMIZATION � high level of customization to change the behaviour of the application to suit your needs; change the look of the application by setting the focus color
    • Many more bug fixes and improvements

And here are some screenshots:

For more details, screenshots or to purchase your copy please visit one of the links in our signature.

As always your feedback is much appreciated, please feel free to post comments/feedback in this thread or in our forum section.
    10-22-10 06:31 PM
    For a limited time only the price has been reduced to $2.99!

Thanks
    10-22-10 06:33 PM
    Awesome app. Benn using since the original testing. Really like version 2 over version 1. Much nicer interface. Lots of new features.
    10-22-10 07:32 PM
    Awesome app. Benn using since the original testing. Really like version 2 over version 1. Much nicer interface. Lots of new features.
    Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you are enjoying it. Any particular features that strike out most for you?
    10-23-10 09:54 AM
    Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear you are enjoying it. Any particular features that strike out most for you?
    I recently purchased and installed this app and so far I like it. I noticed that on the home screen the bar for flash memory doesn't populate and where can you turn off the indicator light for when it recovers ram?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

PS - okay forget about the flash memory bar...I apparently am only using about 1%.
    Last edited by crzy4greys; 11-20-10 at 04:43 AM.
    11-20-10 04:34 AM
    brilliant app!!

purchased this not that long ago from the crackberry store. and have been loving it ever since,. it does exactly what it says on the tin and looks great too!
    its nice to have the auto boost function or 'auto boos' as it appears on my 8900 lol, so that even through the night the mem leak [.822] is always under control
    very easy to use, no lag going from menu to menu, very impressed with it!

thanks for making a great app, and keep up the great work guys!
    11-20-10 07:08 AM
    Thank you so much for the great feedback. Version 2.2 is now available on the CrackBerry.com store, which has a few improvements and fixes
    11-21-10 07:00 PM
    Version 2.2:
    Improvements:
    - Improved alerts system for battery alerts and memory boost alerts
    - Alerts can now be customized to enable/disable the device alert directly from the application
    - The number of log entries for alerts is now customizable or can be turned off
    - Added menu items to clear all alerts / mark all as read

Bug fixes:
    - Duplicate SystemDash menu items appearing in applications
    - Auto-start option not working in some cases, such as device auto power on
    - Low battery notification sent after critical notification
    - Memory alerts cannot be deactivated
    - App icons not showing in taskbar (OS 4.6)
    11-21-10 07:01 PM
    Version 2.2:
    Improvements:
    - Improved alerts system for battery alerts and memory boost alerts
    - Alerts can now be customized to enable/disable the device alert directly from the application
    - The number of log entries for alerts is now customizable or can be turned off
    - Added menu items to clear all alerts / mark all as read

Bug fixes:
    - Duplicate SystemDash menu items appearing in applications
    - Auto-start option not working in some cases, such as device auto power on
    - Low battery notification sent after critical notification
    - Memory alerts cannot be deactivated
    - App icons not showing in taskbar (OS 4.6)
    Will this app include an estimated battery discharge rate in a future upgrade?
    11-23-10 02:34 PM
    Just got this app yesterday and am happy with it. I'm just a little confused on how to customize things in it. It says you can customize the LED light and almost everything else but I just have not been able to figure out how. I'm using a BB 9530 running OS 5. I'm usually pretty good when it comes to figuring these things out but this one has stumped me. Any help? Thanks in advance. Thanks for the great app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-11 03:56 AM
    Will this app include an estimated battery discharge rate in a future upgrade?
    Same question and if could add reboot function, i think this will be better than meterberry。
    08-07-11 01:20 PM
    ...I've been using - and loving - SystemDash on other BB's for quite some time, and so just wanted to ask (and I'm sure I won't be the first or last!!) - will it soon be available for the 9900??
    Thanx
    08-24-11 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD