Hey everyone, I've been using a BB Bold 9000 since it came out and have just been recently given a Curve 9300 by work. I plan on giving it to my wife since she wants one for strictly email, texting and bbm so I'm going to get a new BB to replace it.

My question is, should I get the Torch 9800 or wait for the 9780? My work does provide a kick *** data plan so I figured I should go for one of RIM's flagship phones.

What are your experiences with the 9800? Anything to be worried about? Would you wait for the 9700 refresh (9780)?

All comments and opinions are welcome.

Thanks.
    10-22-10 03:04 PM
    I've never owned a 9800, but... i did use a HTC Dual Touch for several months, and i found the portrait style Slider w/ keyboard to be cumbersome.

personally i'd wait for the 9780.. I know people will disagree with me, and some will agree with me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 03:09 PM
    Have you ever had a touchscreen? Maybe if you are looking for more of a multimedia experience then the Torch would be a good choice. If you like the more traditional BBs, then I would get the 9780. Either way, it is good to get a new BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD