Leaving the BB 9550 for the Incredible.. Hopefully I won't regret it.. For a price tag of $10.00 I couldn't refuse. I could of went with the Droid 2 for $40.00 but I think the Incredible is for me..

Now cant wait till FedEx arrives next week..
    10-22-10 02:06 PM
    Nice! You will not regret it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 02:09 PM
    nice... i hope u did your research the dx is a great phone and the d2 is getting alot of love DROID X, DROID 2 over-clocked to a face melting 2.0GHz, [UPDATE] make that 3GHz � Boy Genius Report... but htc sense UI is one of best UIs i've played with so far..
    10-22-10 02:12 PM
    Good luck with the Incredible. I recommend buying the extended battery right away or you might now like the device as much.
    10-22-10 02:22 PM
    Sparky, how are ya? The Incredible is a great phone. I absolutely loved mine. AVT is right about the battery though, you should buy a spare. Although, my wife has the Incredible now, and with the KingKlick BFS #5 kernel, she makes it through the entire day, no problem.
    Last edited by Spotmark; 10-22-10 at 08:56 PM.
    10-22-10 02:39 PM
    nice... i hope u did your research the dx is a great phone and the d2 is getting alot of love DROID X, DROID 2 over-clocked to a face melting 2.0GHz, [UPDATE] make that 3GHz � Boy Genius Report... but htc sense UI is one of best UIs i've played with so far..
    It's weird about the drama surrounding this. The setcpu developers are claiming it's a hoax and in the video it still doesn't look as smooth as an incredible. Cool if it holds any merit though.
    10-22-10 06:41 PM
    Love the incredible, still surviving off the stock battery. Luckily I'm close to a power source at all times.
    10-22-10 08:51 PM
    When I had the incredible I had the 1750mah extended slim battery. It was the only way I made it through the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 09:26 PM
    You wont regret it. Do a little research on rooting, the Incredible dev community is, well, Incredible....and with a custom ROM/kernel, you wont have to worry about battery life. At least you'll get full root, with an unlocked bootloader and a ton of dev support on XDA for all of your ROM needs. Enjoy.
    10-23-10 01:07 AM
    I chose the X over the inc.....many reasons. PM me if you care.....the X is a superior device. Not every device needs root to fix its sorry a++. Root the weak.......but the X works......no silly root needed.
    Last edited by johnly; 10-23-10 at 01:48 AM.
    10-23-10 01:45 AM
    Too bad the x is a laggy piece of crap with that motoblur skin if you don't root it. Moto should have stuck with vanilla, then your post might make sense.
    10-23-10 02:39 AM
    Too bad the x is a laggy piece of crap with that motoblur skin if you don't root it. Moto should have stuck with vanilla, then your post might make sense.
    Bull snort.....roflmao....moto makes them for the police, nfl, paramedics, flight for life...yeah, htc can suck Battery life....tawain...it is what it is......sorry bro.....
    10-23-10 03:06 AM
    What are you talking about??? The last I checked every one of those professions were not issued company cellphones, except maybe flight for life because I have no idea what that is.
    10-23-10 04:38 AM
    Oh relax......this is CB. I am not going to replete. Have a nice weekend smooth guy.
    10-23-10 08:57 AM
    I chose the X over the inc.....many reasons. PM me if you care.....the X is a superior device. Not every device needs root to fix its sorry a++. Root the weak.......but the X works......no silly root needed.
    I'd love to hear your reasons... because I was a 9530/9550 user who went incredible and then most recently went to an X. I personally love my incredible over the X because sense UI feels like an actual OS over the phone. The motoblur crap is a turn off in how utilitarian it is... it gets the basic job done but it doesn't feel as complete (think of it like looking at Windows 3.1 in a Windows 7 world) The only pluses I've found so far are swype (which I was tired of hunting down betas for the Inc), bigger screen, and better battery life.
    10-23-10 09:17 AM
    Sparky, how are ya? The Incredible is a great phone. I absolutely loved mine. AVT is right about the battery though, you should buy a spare. Although, my wife has the Incredible now, and with the KingKlick BFS #5 kernel, she makes it through the entire day, no problem.

Hey Spotmark.. Long time.. Been good.. Hows everything with u?? Anyways, Yes I will order the battery as soon as I have a feel for the phone. I was also thinking about getting what you have.. How do you like that one?
    10-23-10 09:24 AM
    I like it. I don't think you can wrong with either one. The Fascinate has a few quirks, but I think once we get 2.2, it will all be ironed out.
    10-23-10 09:31 AM
    congrats on the phone.. hope you enjoy it*
    10-23-10 09:52 AM
    I'd love to hear your reasons... because I was a 9530/9550 user who went incredible and then most recently went to an X. I personally love my incredible over the X because sense UI feels like an actual OS over the phone. The motoblur crap is a turn off in how utilitarian it is... it gets the basic job done but it doesn't feel as complete (think of it like looking at Windows 3.1 in a Windows 7 world) The only pluses I've found so far are swype (which I was tired of hunting down betas for the Inc), bigger screen, and better battery life.
    When I returned the fascinate (not for me) I chose the X over the inc because the screen is massive in comparison (for me) and the x had more memory off the shelf (8 gigs of rom) and the HDMI out demo the VZW assistant gave me sold me (inc can't ever do) I thought blur widgets would be a turn off, but now I insist on them (love them, for me) and their notification reliability is better than my vanilla exp. Sence UI was/is good though.....and if the inc measured up to the X, I may have got it (for me) I hate plasticky phones, and the inc was hard to see outside being that it doesn't have SAMOLED. it felt like I was going to crack the inc in my jeans, while putting my boots on. I remain open to HTC, but the X makes me warm and fuzzy about what I need in a smart phone. The inc may do for you what the X does for me. Enjoy it, it is a phenomenally good phone
    10-23-10 01:27 PM
    I had no lag with MotoBlur, I just had no use for it. Installing launcherpro works wonders.

I am also running an AOSP ROM right now which is titties.
    10-23-10 01:34 PM
    I had no lag with MotoBlur, I just had no use for it. Installing launcherpro works wonders.

I am also running an AOSP ROM right now which is titties.
    The only part of your post I don't agree with is the blur part. The x is an awesome device without it. It's my second favorite phone on verizon right now.
    10-23-10 01:45 PM
    The only part of your post I don't agree with is the blur part. The x is an awesome device without it. It's my second favorite phone on verizon right now.
    Not all devices are created equal. There are many reports of Blur being laggy for people, and there just as many reports of Blur not lagging at all. My devices never stuttered once from blur.

AOSP is much faster, but the ROM I'm running is also completely optimized for speed.
    10-23-10 01:49 PM
    I haven't installed LP yet, blur is fast for me.
    10-23-10 02:44 PM
    Leaving the BB 9550 for the Incredible.. Hopefully I won't regret it.. For a price tag of $10.00 I couldn't refuse. I could of went with the Droid 2 for $40.00 but I think the Incredible is for me..

Now cant wait till FedEx arrives next week..
    It is all about having what is best for you, congrats on a great device...
    10-23-10 04:08 PM
    Got my phone yesterday and allowed it to fully charge before I activated it.. So far love it.. Today was the official test.. Unplugged it at 6:30 am and been doing nothing but playing with it.. It had approx 30 min break so far and its still over 50 Percent battery life... So far so good.. Love it..
    10-27-10 12:16 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD