I just got the torch for bell and i have the unlocking code but when i tried to unlock it, it wont work
    under sim card it has

personalization
    sim disabled
    network disabled
    network subset disabled
    service provider disabled
    corporate disabled

can someone help me

thanks
    10-20-10 11:13 PM
    You are probably not doing it right. Can you list the steps on how you did it?
    10-20-10 11:18 PM
    i turn off all connections went to sim card and typed in MEPD and whatever i wrote on my previous post shows up
    10-20-10 11:30 PM
    I believe with the bell blackberrys there are 2 unlock codes. After you type in mepd, type in mep2 if you only got one code and it should allow you to input the code, if you received 2 codes, type mep4 after you've entered the mep2 code. Good luck
    10-21-10 12:15 AM
    I believe with the bell blackberrys there are 2 unlock codes. After you type in MEPD, type in MEP2 if you only got one code and it should allow you to input the code, if you received 2 codes, type MEP4 after you've entered the MEP2 code. Good luck
    10-21-10 12:21 AM
    after i type in MEPD and MEP2 it wont let me input any code
    10-21-10 12:27 AM
    You need to have 2 lock codes. Try MEPD 4 instead of MEPD 2.
    10-21-10 03:08 AM
    Hi ,

I have a bell unlocked torch. There are no longer two codes needed for the blackberrys with bell. When you are in your SIM card option you have to input in capital letters MEPD (so hold alt mepd) then wrote MEP2 again holding alt . it should work that way
    10-21-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD