I have version 0.9.5.147-0(0)-5.0

My problem is I cannot seem to figure out the settings of SS. If possible I would like to recieve a notification/icon notifier when I recieve a comment or when I have commented on someone's FB post and someone else posts a comment as well.
    However, when I click "Alert" on the "Facebook Posts" setting I receive a notification in my main inbox everytime someone updates their FB status. Which can be quite annoying, as it will always be blinking/showing
    Does anyone know how to do this or can help me with it?
    10-20-10 09:02 AM
    Change the setting integrate into in box to "no." Then scroll down and select "alert" for the notifications that you would like to receive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 09:38 AM
    I have mine set to the following which is default if you dont want the notifications going to your inbox.

All messages: disabled
    Public replies: Alert
    Direct messages: alert
    Foursquare posts: disabled
    Facebook posts: disabled
    Twitter: disabled

This way it only alerts me if I have any direct messages or replies to posts on fb, foursqaure, or twitter. I have mine set to alert only. If i set them to inbox they alert and also populate the messages folder. Since SS wont let you delete them from the app they repopulate the messages folder after each reboot. So I chose to just let them alert me and stay within the SS app itself. If you set The last 3 settings for FS, FB and twitter posts to alert you will get a notification every time a new post of any kind comes in. That could get kind of annoying.

Hope this helps ya out!
    10-20-10 09:38 AM
    Anyone have any sort of incite as to how I can get a socialscope invite? I've filled out the form on their website a few times using different email addresses I have. I've tried their twitter invite contest.....all with no luck. I want it sooooo bad.
    10-20-10 10:18 AM
    Anyone have any sort of incite as to how I can get a socialscope invite? I've filled out the form on their website a few times using different email addresses I have. I've tried their twitter invite contest.....all with no luck. I want it sooooo bad.
    Just keep your eyes peeled. Follow on twitter and Facebook. They did give out invites to user with app to give away and some people gave them away here on crackberry. From my experience its all about luck. I will say they have been a lot more generous with their invites here lately maybe that's a sign of being open to the public soon. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 11:01 AM
    I got my invite yesterday on here someone had 5 invites.Just keep watching on here and twitter.
    10-20-10 11:33 AM
    Wanted to know whats the best option for refreshing ? i have it set to 30min right now but not sure if auto would be better or not .
    10-20-10 01:14 PM
    dude its not that serious
    10-20-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD