Someone can help me to find an app PDF to see document in PDF? but no like a picture. I want to se from my downloads document like doc.ppt and xls apps
    Last edited by cavape; 10-19-10 at 09:58 AM.
    10-19-10 09:47 AM
    Documents to Go Premium includes a PDF viewer. Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones
    10-19-10 10:08 AM
    If you pay for your docs program that comes on your BB they give you a PDF program.

Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your BlackBerry Smartphone
    10-19-10 10:10 AM
    Repligo Reader is a paid app that works as well.
    10-19-10 10:12 AM
    Just as jcp007 stated, Repligo Reader does work well. I use it and it works great.
    10-19-10 10:36 AM
    If you pay for your docs program that comes on your BB they give you a PDF program.

Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your BlackBerry Smartphone
    ok thank, my toch came with word, excel an power point but I don pay anything, but it din not come with PDF.

I just will try the trial..I f someone knows about this app free, please let me know.
    Thanks...
    10-19-10 11:30 AM
    Rather annoying a business phone does not come with a PDF viewer.
    10-20-10 10:35 PM
    Well, they gave you docs to go suite which has a upgrade to premium button built in..
    10-21-10 07:29 AM
    Yeah it sucks that we have to pay for something so simple. Another area that android has it unfortunately. Plenty free, and reliable pdf readers. Even the official Adobe one is free. Yet again, BlackBerry = pay up. :/ love this phone but when it comes to apps, its a blow and not the happy ending one either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 08:27 AM
    It seems like the OP is clear on this but just so everyone knows: you can view PDFs that are sent to you through email - the BIS/BES server turns them into a picture that your phone can view.

If you want to view files on your device you need a 3rd party app.
    10-21-10 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD