Yes this wonderful tool is in open beta for your blackberry!!!

download it here!!

Download HootSuite for BlackBerry
    10-18-10 03:21 PM
    Hootsuite * lol

downloading now

EDIT: When i try importing my hootsuite account it says it fails to do so cause the username and or password are incorrect which in fact i know its not. Then when i try creating a new hootsuite account it shows the following message "net.rim.device.cldc.io.ippp.socketbaseIOExcep tion - java.io.IOException: none Connection Handler does not exist"
    Last edited by folgrz; 10-18-10 at 03:32 PM.
    10-18-10 03:24 PM
    I cannot log into facebook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 03:45 PM
    Loool funny I posted this minutes after you!! I never check the apps forum!! Well I created an account from the app and it allowed me to use it. When I logged out and back it it said your account stream will not be shown because your account was deleted from the desktop version of hootsuite.

10-18-10 03:57 PM
    i cant get into the app period

!!!!!! SO MAD
    10-18-10 04:31 PM
    Lol actually (I know nobody cares) but I posted 1min before you hahahahah !! Well I created the account from the handset, then logged in online. After I logged out online I used the import wizard to get my accounts. Working just fine!

10-18-10 04:45 PM
    it needs ALOT of work
    10-18-10 05:31 PM
    No shortcuts, marginal interface, no toolbar. Successful sending is hit or miss. I had to reset my password to enable it to work. #fail
    10-18-10 06:42 PM
    Nice idea. Maybe they will have a fix soon

10-18-10 07:55 PM
    Yes this wonderful tool is in open beta for your blackberry!!!

download it here!!

Download HootSuite for BlackBerry
    Did you try the app before you post this? It's like 2005 called, and it wants its BlackBerry app back.
    10-18-10 08:32 PM
    Tried it and it worked fine but didn't like the interface at all. I'll stick SS

10-18-10 08:51 PM
    it needs ALOT of work
    No doubt. Seems more like an alpha than a beta. Needs a ton of work to measure up to the twitter apps already out there. I cant figure out who to email to leave them feedback. I go to the feedback link on their website and Hootsuite for Blackberry is not an option yet. Make we question the ability of the closed beta testers that were testing this. Either they didnt submit feedback on the app or Hootsuite didnt listen. Back to drawing board guys. Hope we are in store for many updates to this.
    10-18-10 08:51 PM
    Anyone else think "tabs" should be side by side, not one endless column?

10-18-10 09:13 PM
    Anyone else think "tabs" should be side by side, not one endless column?

Yes. Its quite confusing and for some reason I have 2 twitter streams under 1 twitter user name! Aww this app sux

10-18-10 09:22 PM
    Re installed my ubertwiTter

10-18-10 09:23 PM
    "Aw crap, we don't have a BlackBerry app. Hey Bob, can you bust one out real quick?

10-18-10 09:24 PM
    I was able to create an account, as well as add my facebook and Twitter accounts. Took a couple tries for the facebook account. The UI seems cumbersome, the whole app is slow and tedious. Messages getting sent was also hit/miss. I love the idea since I don't have SS, but this app needs a serious tune up.

10-19-10 06:07 AM
    Installed
    Could not log into facebook account
    Deleted app

10-19-10 07:46 AM
    Fixed typos in title!
    10-19-10 08:55 AM
    Fixed typos in title!
    Thank you!

----

And yes i tried it before posting it, i know it needs a lot of work, but hey it's the first beta out to public, imo we should give this a chance because they are known for making nice apps, i know they'll fix this, it's not the best out yet but with a lot of work i know this app can get somewhere
    10-19-10 10:27 AM
    Tried it, but it pales in comparison to SocialScope. Definitely not ever gonna give that up.
    10-19-10 10:39 AM
    I tried it yesterday and I am NOT a fan. Way too many bugs right now, they should have waited a little longer before the release. It doesn't pull in my "mentions" on twitter among other things. Once they get straighten out, it may have potential.
    10-19-10 10:55 AM
    This is a horrendous attempt at making an all in one Social Networking app, you can't even use WordPress, Linkdin, MySpace, Ping.fm or FourSquare even though they are available online. Why have the tabs below each other, it would make more sense side by side. I preferred Social Beat much better than this pile of C**P, but I cant find a working download link for it. After experiencing this just makes me want Social Scope even more.

Roland
    10-19-10 12:59 PM
    cant even get in. Tried importing my accounts, and gave me an error. Logged on from my computer, deleted account, and tried to set one up from my phone... that was an even longer error message.

I did the hard reset and everything they recommended. Any suggestions? As I still haven't received an invite to social scope, I'd be willing to give this a try and make it work until it either gets better or I get an invite to SS...

Thanks!
    The Quadfather
    10-19-10 04:25 PM
    cant even get in. Tried importing my accounts, and gave me an error. Logged on from my computer, deleted account, and tried to set one up from my phone... that was an even longer error message.

I did the hard reset and everything they recommended. Any suggestions? As I still haven't received an invite to social scope, I'd be willing to give this a try and make it work until it either gets better or I get an invite to SS...

Thanks!
    The Quadfather
    Social Beat is by far better than HootSuite, and I would recommend it as a replacement until you can get a SS invite.

Roland
    10-19-10 04:35 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD