Can somebody please tell me where to go to get a unlock code for a T-Mobile Samsung Behold II for cheap. I need it today. They're charging 20 bucks on eBay, and they make you wait for it in the mail. Thanks
    10-18-10 02:04 PM
    We can unlock android phones.
    10-18-10 10:41 PM
    As well as us. That's a pretty good price though for Samsung.
    10-19-10 04:27 PM
    Can somebody please tell me where to go to get a unlock code for a T-Mobile Samsung Behold II for cheap. I need it today. They're charging 20 bucks on eBay, and they make you wait for it in the mail. Thanks
    We can help you and we email the unlock code
    10-19-10 04:43 PM
    ok so i paid for a phone on amazon because it said it could be unlocked to any carrier. the phone (motorola xt912 - android razr) was from verizon and im trying to unlock it to use for t-mobile so i tried cellunlocker.net and i paid $30 to get the unlock code and they sent me an email refunding me my money but i have yet to get any of it back and no unlock code. im desperate for help please email me back at [email protected] if you know of an alternate way or even if you could help me. please
    06-13-12 12:25 PM
    ok so i paid for a phone on amazon because it said it could be unlocked to any carrier. the phone (motorola xt912 - android razr) was from verizon and im trying to unlock it to use for t-mobile so i tried cellunlocker.net and i paid $30 to get the unlock code and they sent me an email refunding me my money but i have yet to get any of it back and no unlock code. im desperate for help please email me back at [email protected] if you know of an alternate way or even if you could help me. please
    We are sorry to hear. You should email them again and inquire about your refund. Please note that although they have a similar name to our company, we are not the same company at all.
    06-13-12 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD