I love the new browser on my Torch but was wondering if anyone has found a way to save a web page for offline viewing.

My old 9700, I could save a neews clips from news soruces and while on the plane (phone mode off) I could bring them up to read.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 10:51 AM
    I miss this feature too. I download electronic boarding passes for flights, and with my old Bold 9000, I could save the webpage so that I could retrieve it quickly when going through the security checkpoint or boarding the plane. I have not found a way to do this with my Torch.
    01-12-11 07:25 PM
    did you know that if you visit the page before and you go offline, it will load the cache ? try it you will see.

but yeah the cache is not that big so after a whlie site get deleted from it, could be nice to be able to save them.

Add a bookmark for a web page - User Guide - BlackBerry Curve 9330 Smartphone - 6.0
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 01-12-11 at 09:10 PM.
    01-12-11 09:03 PM
    I miss this feature too. I download electronic boarding passes for flights, and with my old Bold 9000, I could save the webpage so that I could retrieve it quickly when going through the security checkpoint or boarding the plane. I have not found a way to do this with my Torch.
    THIS ^ is precisely why I found the Save to Message List feature to be invaluable. Why would they remove such a useful feature? Has anyone figured-out a way to make this work????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-11 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD