If iOS 4 and BlackBerry 6 had a baby... you'd get OS 10. This theme maintains the look of BlackBerry 6 while accurately replicating iOS 4 home screen functionality, complete with iOS folders and a replica "multi-tasking" UI that doubles as a Today screen.

- FAST!
    - 4 user-defined bottom dock icons, 7 user-defined homescreen icons, and 8 additional user-defined icons within the iOS folder. A total of 19 icons!
    - Triple-screen, including a screen for full wallpaper view

- I recommend you watch it!

DOWNLOAD NOW *On sale for 40% off until the end of October*

Known Bugs

- None reported so far

FAQs

- None yet

Updates

v1.0 - Oct 17/2010
    - Initial release

v1.1 - Oct 18/2010
    - Changed battery/signal meters and notification icons to OS 6-style
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 10-17-10 at 11:49 PM.
    10-17-10 10:25 AM
    Good looking theme
    10-17-10 04:25 PM
    Very nice work! (Can I assume that the swipe only works on the torch?)
    10-17-10 08:12 PM
    Nice work on this theme for sure. In a future update though, could we see OS6 battery meter and OS6 unread notifications. Those additions would make this theme a 5/5 for me.
    10-17-10 08:29 PM
    Very nice work! (Can I assume that the swipe only works on the torch?)
    Thanks Static! Btw the swipe works for the Torch as well.

Nice work on this theme for sure. In a future update though, could we see OS6 battery meter and OS6 unread notifications. Those additions would make this theme a 5/5 for me.
    Working on it now, expect an update soon
    10-17-10 11:27 PM
    I'm confused. In your last response you said the swipe works for the Torch as well. Did you mean Storm? Or it only works for the Torch? And if you did mean Storm, is it like other themes where just touching does the job, or is it a literal swipe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 10:29 AM
    Rob, to answer your question: oops! Lol yes I meant the Storm. And it's a dual-function mechanism. You can either push OR swipe. Took me a while to figure out how to do that. I like it this way because some people prefer to click, and some instinctively swipe.

10-18-10 10:36 AM
    Oh ok sounds good. Might give this a go

10-18-10 10:48 AM
    Hope you do! And if so, let me know how it goes =)
    10-18-10 10:54 AM
    Vince, great theme! I love it. One question, on my Storm2, on the middle home screen top icons, i do not have the shaded background and am finding it hard to read the icons on some wallpapers that aren't very dark.

From the above example it seems as those top icons should have the shaded background. Is that a Torch only feature??

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    10-18-10 11:31 AM
    Vince, great theme! I love it. One question, on my Storm2, on the middle home screen top icons, i do not have the shaded background and am finding it hard to read the icons on some wallpapers that aren't very dark.

From the above example it seems as those top icons should have the shaded background. Is that a Torch only feature??

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Hmmm that's strange, it shows up on mine... anyone else having this issue? Can you try a battery pull for me and see what that does? If not fixed, I'll further investigate the issue. Thanks!
    10-18-10 12:17 PM
    The OS6 battery meter is there in portrait mode but when the phone is in landscape it is the OS 5 meter.
    10-18-10 06:27 PM
    Could you change the highlight color from the stock dark blue to the light blue used in OS6. Im referring to when you put your finger on a a email or text and it highlights it. Thanks and great job once again.
    10-18-10 06:37 PM
    Oh shoot, forgot about that! Thanks for pointing the meter out. I'll see what it looks like for the highlight color, can't make promises on that yet
    10-18-10 11:58 PM
    Nice Theme. Smooth and functional. A very good blend of business practicality & function with "cool".

If you were going to do an update to it and, I would suggest the following:

1. Once on the Today section - make the Calendar / Messages Today item list available by touch only, not click. Use the click of the Calendar / Messages icons to access the calendar or the inbox. I find having access to only a specific item from the Today list and not the full calendar or inbox a limitation.

2. Increase the font on the Today list calendar / messages items. I would gladly give up an item for bigger font.

3. Definitely increase the font on the caller information on the incoming and outgoing calls. Way too small.

4. Consider making the first "Search Blackberry" homescreen a Internet Search screen (Like Quick Google, or just Browser launch). Personally, I can count on one hand the number of times I needed to Search Blackberry. For some (like me) it seems to be a waisted resouce of this excellent theme.

Just some thoughts. Thanks for the great work.
    10-19-10 08:08 AM
    Nice Theme. Smooth and functional. A very good blend of business practicality & function with "cool".

If you were going to do an update to it and, I would suggest the following:

1. Once on the Today section - make the Calendar / Messages Today item list available by touch only, not click. Use the click of the Calendar / Messages icons to access the calendar or the inbox. I find having access to only a specific item from the Today list and not the full calendar or inbox a limitation.

2. Increase the font on the Today list calendar / messages items. I would gladly give up an item for bigger font.

3. Definitely increase the font on the caller information on the incoming and outgoing calls. Way too small.

4. Consider making the first "Search Blackberry" homescreen a Internet Search screen (Like Quick Google, or just Browser launch). Personally, I can count on one hand the number of times I needed to Search Blackberry. For some (like me) it seems to be a waisted resouce of this excellent theme.

Just some thoughts. Thanks for the great work.
    Awesome feedback, sodecjer! Sorry I could not get back to you sooner, school has been hectic with midterm exams. I think points 1 and 2, and 3 are great ideas and will make the appropriate change in the next update. As for #4, it is my intention to keep it as it is, the utility of the new universal search is very useful. Not only that, but it keeps in line with the "OS 4" sort of feel when swiping to the left.

Thanks again!
    10-20-10 11:46 AM
    Is there any news on the next update yet?
    10-24-10 10:17 PM
    Finally went ahead and tried this out. Not bad overall. I did find one bug though - If you open the "More" folder, and then press the Back button to open the Today screen without closing the folder, when you go back to the home screen the background behind the top icons disappears..

You can get it back by opening and closing the folder again, but I thought I'd point it out just in case no one has already.

But it's a nice theme. I'll probably use it for a bit to hold me over until I get a new phone (Droid Incredible HD, anyone?) .. Cheers!
    10-26-10 09:16 PM
    Finally went ahead and tried this out. Not bad overall. I did find one bug though - If you open the "More" folder, and then press the Back button to open the Today screen without closing the folder, when you go back to the home screen the background behind the top icons disappears..

You can get it back by opening and closing the folder again, but I thought I'd point it out just in case no one has already.

But it's a nice theme. I'll probably use it for a bit to hold me over until I get a new phone (Droid Incredible HD, anyone?) .. Cheers!
    Yeah it's a bug I can't avoid unfortunately because there's no way to disable pushing the Back at any given time. You're right, it is fixed simply by closing the folder again, hopefully it doesn't detract too much from the usability of the theme.

As for update, I have been slammed by midterm exams and have been busy, hopefully things start settling down soon!
    10-29-10 09:21 AM
    That is an awesome theme! Kinda makes me want the torch lol. Wish I could've had this when I had my S1.
    10-29-10 09:36 AM
    Looks like an awesome theme dude. Hopefully get my torch next week, once i've had a play with it this weekend in the shops.
    then i'll be right back to purchase this theme. Video helped making purchase decision.

good work
    10-29-10 09:49 AM
    @ bluesnoop - I always wondered if videos helped with purchase decisions or if they were a waste of time. Thanks for confirming the former lol.

@ bry360 - Sorry to hear, hope the keyboard BB is treating you well though =)
    10-29-10 10:17 AM
    It definitely is. I much prefer this over the storm haha!
    10-29-10 12:14 PM
    its like saying if "a photo is worth a thousand words" then a video must be worth a million words ..

the video gives a free 'touchy feel' type preview. its like trying something on without having to buy it. just watched the iOS theme video.... mite be buying that one also

defo worth buying. keep it up dude
    10-29-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD