I dropped my phon� like an ******* and the screen is entirely scratched is there anyway to repair this?????????????????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 04:15 AM
    If it's scratches, not cracks, there is a liquid product that is used for eyeglasses that works great to fill in the scratches. Works great.

Can't remember what it's called though.
    10-17-10 08:42 AM
    Scratched, or cracked?

Huge difference, and I ask because I've dropped my phone plenty of times, and usually carry it in my pocket, and don't have a single scratch on it. I'm not saying the screen is 100% scratch resistant, but it's pretty durable. If a single drop caused the screen to be "entirely scratched", I'd be suspicious that the factory-applied plastic film has not been removed from the screen.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but the film can be hard to even notice it's there; if still in place, you should be able to peel it away from the edges of glass.

Now if the screen is cracked...well that's a whole different story...
    10-17-10 10:35 AM
    I dont think the pl�stic is still on and yeah it looks like little cracks all over the screen but still fully functional

10-17-10 10:51 AM
    Ok, cracked is very different from scratched. There is no way to fix that except to replace the screen. If you have insurance on the device, you can talk to your carrier for assistance, or if you don't, take a look around for the cost to repair the screen. One place people I know have used is called Horizon Wireless. You can always check them out and them compare prices with other places.

10-17-10 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD