I as unable to locate a page on the web that (TO DATE) gave me a list of the millions of users for every provider. Does anyone know of a "current"page?

I have been using Sprint since 1999 and have had my ups and downs. Dropped calls and horrible customer service was the norm for a while, until recently. My last 2 Sprint phones have almost never dropped a call, which is nice. What has been your experience?

John
    10-16-10 07:02 AM
    Love it. Price is the best, service is okay (although this wasn't the case previously), and even though they don't have the best coverage, we roam onto Verizon whenever outside a Sprit coverage area.
    10-16-10 08:22 AM
    Ive been with Sprint for almost 10 years. The customer service is great. I have no complaints about that. The signal is pretty good most places I get 3-4 bars. Although that could be better, I rarely have dropped calls. I noticed when I had a cheaper samsung phone the reception was worse (I could barely get 1-2 bars in my home, when I switched to a BB all of that changed) I also have a good plan. So Im pretty satisfied.
    10-16-10 08:33 AM
    I've been with sprint since 03. I've had my battles, usually new phone related, but I'm still here.
    Coverage is great in the large work area I cover. I have 5 phones, shared minutes, unlimited data/txt and nobody comes within 100 dollars of what I can do with the plan I have now.
    (3 kids... the mobile to mobile is a lifesaver!)
    I'm happy, I'll stay. Sure there are some neat phones on other carriers, but we're happy.
    10-16-10 08:51 AM
    Any problems I have had have always been taken care quickly. The only on going complaint I ever really had, was waiting 2 years for a new phone. Now, with Sprint Premier, I can upgrade once a year if I want too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 09:03 AM
    I <3 Sprint and I am never leaving.. Been with them since 2008 coming from ATT it was worth it... I have the everything data plan 450 $69.99 and with the 25% discount off I get with my job I pay 58.00 with tax... U can beat that no one can beat that price!! I also live in new orleans and Sprint has the best service here.. I don't travel much but when I do I always have a signal.. Never had a device problem with Sprint "knock on wood" I jus recently bought the Curve 3G hopefully I don't have any problems with this one, its been a week! :-)

10-16-10 09:34 AM
    I love it.. It's bang for your buck. Been with them for 6 years now. Started off with cheap dumb phones then slowly and slowly got smartphones. Service has been very good. Rarely dropped calls or problems. It's better service then T-Mobile and AT&T
    10-16-10 12:30 PM
    Love Sprint. Had one year where I was with ATT, but came back. Great plans that can't be beat. I've never dropped a call. For me, I'm staying with Sprint.
    10-16-10 02:39 PM
    I agree Sprint rocks. Would like to get the new BB 3G. But I still see many with the 8330 that are happy. People tell me I cant be happy with a BB and I need a Android. Well I guess it depends on how much like to browse the web, and watch movies on my phone.
    10-16-10 03:11 PM
    From best to worst:

Coverage
    1. Verizon
    2. Sprint
    3. AT&T
    4. T-Mobile

Dropped Calls
    1. Verizon
    2. Sprint
    3. T-Mobile
    4. AT&T

Price
    1. Sprint
    2. T-Mobile
    3. AT&T
    4. Verizon

Verizon is the best network but you pay approx. 2x the price of Sprint.
    Sprint is the best bang for your buck. Good coverage and great prices.
    AT&T has massive dropped call problems, mediocre coverage and is pricey.
    T-Mobile has almost zero coverage and isn't an option unless you never leave your house (assuming that you get reception at your house.)
    10-16-10 03:42 PM
    I've been w/ Sprint since 2006 and haven't had any major issues. Sometimes my signal is iffy, but that is generally when I'm visiting family in the sticks where either only one provider works or there's very little coverage for anyone. My family is all on AT&T, and everyone except my mother has an iPhone, and they all have drop call issues, whereas I don't.

The phone selection isn't as big as other providers, but it definitely serves my needs and the prices are excellent.

10-16-10 03:45 PM
    How about the charts for the millions of users on each network?

From best to worst:

Coverage
    1. Verizon
    2. Sprint
    3. AT&T
    4. T-Mobile

Dropped Calls
    1. Verizon
    2. Sprint
    3. T-Mobile
    4. AT&T

Price
    1. Sprint
    2. T-Mobile
    3. AT&T
    4. Verizon

Verizon is the best network but you pay approx. 2x the price of Sprint.
    Sprint is the best bang for your buck. Good coverage and great prices.
    AT&T has massive dropped call problems, mediocre coverage and is pricey.
    T-Mobile has almost zero coverage and isn't an option unless you never leave your house (assuming that you get reception at your house.)
    10-16-10 06:28 PM
    How about the charts for the millions of users on each network?
    Who cares?
    10-16-10 06:33 PM
    Who cares?
    +1

Does it really matter?
    10-16-10 07:07 PM
    All that matters is what works best *for you*..I have been with Sprint for almost a decade now and have never had a problem with them. Service has worked in every state I have visited thus far as well.. Besides the twice yearly phone activations, I have needed customer service just one time when my Tour died and they over-nighted me a NEW one, no questions asked...
    10-16-10 08:45 PM
    I just began service with Sprint a few days ago after finally landing myself an EVO. At least in my immediate neck of the woods (where I live and work), Sprint has considerably better coverage than Verizon. Here at home, my Droid X would constantly switch between 3G and 1X. At work I'd have pretty much no 3G whatsoever...despite the "coverage maps" on the VZW website. With Sprint, at home I constantly show between 4 and 6 bars of 3G, and full bars of 3G at work, even when deep within the building I work in. I'm STILL saving 15 bucks a month with Sprint, and I found out I qualify for a company discount. So I'll be sticking with this service, as it is going to work out for me just fine.
    10-17-10 02:21 PM
    I was with T-Mobile for 2 years. Crap coverage and they took off texting on my phone because I didn't have a capable phone - I had a razr. Next, I went to Verizon. Great coverage but ****ty phones (I had 15 Blackberry's) and too expensive. After working and switching to Sprint, its the best value for everything. I have 450 minutes that I never use, unlimited calling, texting and data - for about $58! I was paying $140 with Verizon. And of course, I love my Blackberry Bold!
    10-17-10 03:46 PM
    ^^^ Um, Verizon has a better selection of Blackberries than Sprint. Nice try though.
    10-17-10 07:27 PM
    Yeah, congrats on that better selection. What a dumba$$ reply. If your going to troll, have something better than that. They both have the 9650 and the 9330. And if you are calling the Storm the better choice, well it can't be that much of an option when both RIM and VZW totally drop a refresh because it probably wasn't a good business decision for either side.

10-17-10 10:59 PM
    ^^^ And tell me how Sprint has a better selection of Blackberries. Can't? You can get lost now, clownshoes.
    10-17-10 11:09 PM
    Well if you want to get technical about BB's and capabilities, when the Style gets released, Sprint will have 3 BB's that will be OS6 capable. While VZW will have 2. You let me know how that 256mb ram works out for ya on that S2. Meanwhile Sprint will have 3 BB's with 512.

10-17-10 11:15 PM
    Um, I have a Bold. Reading is fundamental. LOL
    10-17-10 11:18 PM
    Yeah, and that's show's up on the mobile forums. You're a F'n genious. I don't care what you have. The fact that you say VZW has a better selection of BB is irrelevant. Besides that, please justify why I would want to pay 29.99/month right now + a 2yr contract for a Storm 2. If you can answer that, then maybe I will give you a little credibilty in this argument. Until then, your point means jack at this time.

10-17-10 11:29 PM
    Yeah, and that's show's up on the mobile forums. You're a F'n genious. I don't care what you have. The fact that you say VZW has a better selection of BB is irrelevant. Besides that, please justify why I would want to pay 29.99/month right now + a 2yr contract for a Storm 2. If you can answer that, then maybe I will give you a little credibilty in this argument. Until then, your point means jack at this time.

Try reading the thread before you make yourself look even more foolish.
    10-17-10 11:35 PM
    I read the thread, then I came across your ******** comment. And read from what I posted from...my crackberry, that would tell you that I don't see what you have posted as your profile. Reading is fundamental.

10-17-10 11:43 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD