My Podcasts App appears to have completly packed up. After successfully subscribing to a pdcast for a couple of weeks (and that wasnt made easy) I noticed yesterday that the latest episode hadnt downloaded. When opening the podcasts screen the subscription has vanished and there is no no option to resubscribe or 'explore' other podcasts.

any ideas what has happened?
    10-15-10 03:25 AM
    Open the Podcasts app, go to Options, scroll to the bottom, click "Sync subscriptions".

I'm not sure what you mean by saying that it was difficult to subscribe to a podcast.. copying and pasting an XML address isn't exactly hard
    10-15-10 07:57 AM
    yeah ok, maybe i overstated the effort involved..

not possible, when i scross to the media tray and select the pdcast icon, it takes me into the podcast screen. when selecting options, it only accesses the general media options, no podcast specific ones, that were there when i set up the subscription origninaly. unlike other media applications there is no.. 'explore' feature.
    10-15-10 08:06 AM
    I had that issue when I first set up my bb. I re downloaded the app from Appworld and everything came back to life.

C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 08:34 AM
    yeah, probably the best idea, though i think i read somewhere that the app isnt available in th uk app store?
    10-15-10 02:17 PM
    I have the same problem. I think it has to do with the region I'm in. I have an unlocked AT&T Torch that I'm using in the UAE. When I first got the phone it was working fine but suddenly shrunk to very basic features later. When I went to Europe all the features came back. If I try to download it again I'm told my phone doesnt meet the system requirements. Also, we don't have access to App World in the UAE. Could that be it? Is there a way around it?
    10-22-10 06:50 PM
    Podcast app is only supported in the usa and canada

The european app went down a week ago with no explanation whatsoever

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 07:24 PM
    anyone can help. can find Podcast app in my playbook
    06-10-11 10:06 PM
    Yea, my podcast app gave it up the other day too. Nada, nothing. All messed up, reinstalled, updated and everything it will not sync.
    06-11-11 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD