Hey people, check this out. Its a rumored upcoming Droid X SE with a supposed larger screen and better specs, what in specific? Details are scarce. But a pretty nice view. Here is the link, if anyone knows how to post the pic please do

www.droid-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/droid-x-se1.jpg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 10-15-10 at 10:41 PM.
    10-15-10 01:10 AM
    There was some rumors of a new Moto that was like the X that was supposed to have a front-facing camera and the dual-core processor...I'll have to keep a look out for it.
    10-15-10 01:13 AM
    These things just happen too fast these days ... buy the latest and greatest and two weeks later it's obsolete BEFORE the bugs are squashed!!
    10-15-10 08:27 AM
    These things just happen too fast these days ... buy the latest and greatest and two weeks later it's obsolete BEFORE the bugs are squashed!!
    Yea it is getting a little ridiculous. These devices get pushed out WAY to fast now, and lose support so fast because of this. I would be kind of upset if the DX get replaced this quickly, but Moto seems to be doing this with their whole current Droid line. Moto needs to calm the **** down with the releases, because they are mostly releasing the same devices to VZW.
    10-15-10 01:52 PM
    They need a bigger screen. That would bridge the gap between a phone and an iPad. Bring it.
    10-15-10 02:59 PM
    this is getting ridic...for real. and a bigger screen...what the!?!?!?!

this does look nyce though. i will be sooo pissed if this thing comes out before the end of the year considering the 30 days on my X is up right about now
    10-15-10 03:33 PM
    Sounds plausible they released the X 7 months afther releasing the Droid then the Droid2 eight months after its original release. So I think its possible. But 5" that's tablet to me. Unless the plan on increasing the width only ever so slight.
    10-16-10 09:03 AM
    I doubt this device is more advanced then the Droid X. To me it looks like the other phone they were going to have that had the same 4.3" screen as the X, but the specs were less. Motorola said it would be a midlevel device and it was coming out by the end of the year. I think it is that device.
    10-17-10 01:14 PM
    There is no middleground apparently between RIM's no innovation strategy and Moto's let's introduce as many upgrades as we can ASAP.

Bigger screen though? I felt the 4.3" screen was already a bit too big for my preferences...
    10-17-10 01:36 PM
    I love my big slab of X glass...as long as it is google branded, I like.
    10-17-10 06:58 PM
    I really don't know if you'd want a bigger screen...the Fascinate is 4.0" and I think that's the sweet spot. It's cheaper, too ($39)
    10-18-10 12:56 PM
    I really don't know if you'd want a bigger screen...the Fascinate is 4.0" and I think that's the sweet spot. It's cheaper, too ($39)
    Dude are you the Amazon Marketing Rep? Your other post in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f169/ne...device-540410/

Links Amazon too.
    10-18-10 01:25 PM
    Agreed and I don't see it slowing down any time soon. Maybe in 10 years or so when every phone has most every feature on it.
    10-18-10 02:27 PM
    device looks ugly to be honest. might actually comes out after march in 2011 since that is the month where the OG droid x will be discontinued.
    10-18-10 09:48 PM
    There is no middleground apparently between RIM's no innovation strategy and Moto's let's introduce as many upgrades as we can ASAP.

Bigger screen though? I felt the 4.3" screen was already a bit too big for my preferences...
    Well said! Cheers.
    10-19-10 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD