In the blackberry theme builder 6 (beta) I am trying to make a theme for my Torch but I was wondering why whenever i rotate my phone to landscape mode it just goes to the home screen and not a list of all my icons. How can I make it so when i rotate it instantly goes to my application menu instead of a blank home screen?

Yes, I make sure to UNcheck "Enable Landscape Homescreen" but this not help.

Anyone here know how to fix that?
    10-14-10 05:14 PM
    Hi, nobody can help here with this topic?

I found another big problem, when I check "Enable Landscape Homescreen" The navigation between the homescreen icons stops working.
    I know that the Composer and Theme Builder 6 (beta) are full of bugs, but I tried Custom themes that do not have at least the problem of rotation picture of the homescreen.

nobody on this forum can help me? please.
    10-15-10 02:55 PM
    What I've seen works ok is in composer make it so that when in landscape go to app screen. You should use a black wallpaper on the app screen because if you use any other wallpaper it'll look weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 12:17 PM
    What I've seen works ok is in composer make it so that when in landscape go to app screen. You should use a black wallpaper on the app screen because if you use any other wallpaper it'll look weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks you Pootermobile, But what you mean with: in composer make it so that when in landscape go to app screen. I can't find in composer anything that when I have my phone in landscape I go to app screen.

Can you please be more specific? as you can see my English is very bad please could you explain a little more how to do that?

Tgank you again
    10-17-10 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD