Apple’s Anti-Sexting Software | TheUnlockr

Now don't get me wrong, I do not like the idea of kids, teenagers sending off color pictures to one another. But to leave it in the hands of a cell phone manufacturer to create the software, imply the software and power it seems WAY OFF THE DEEP END to me.

Shouldn't it be up to the parents of the child to prevent this from happening?
    Shouldn't it be up to the parents on the other end of the message to know what their kids are doing with their phone?

To me it feels like as long as we can dummy proof the phone it's okay.... and it's not, parents need to start being parents again... bottom line....

and i tell you what i think is the most ironic about it. It's apple doing it... i wonder how this will affect FaceTime users.
    10-14-10 08:35 AM
    Yeah my parents would have kicked my ***.........I am glad we didn't have smart phone when I was a kid, that would have been a whole nother world of trouble for me.
    10-14-10 08:39 AM
    Yeah my parents would have kicked my ***.........I am glad we didn't have smart phone when I was a kid, that would have been a whole nother world of trouble for me.

[fictional story]There is a family i know. They have a 17 year old daughter. Her grandmother, primary care taker, brought me her Android phone and said "i told ______ if she wants to keep this phone we need the camera removed"... so i had to Root the phone, remove the Camera.apk then unroot the phone so she could use the phone w/o the camera.... it happens every where... and its sad day.[/fictional story] I tell you this much when my daughter grows up and is at the "cell phone age" i'll be monitoring that phone like CRAZY ! ! !
    Last edited by mjneid; 10-14-10 at 09:01 AM.
    10-14-10 08:48 AM
    Herd that........how bout them reds?
    10-14-10 08:50 AM
    Herd that........how bout them reds?
    flipping !!! S !!! U !!! C !!! K !!!.

it was the first time since i was 13 that i go to see the Red in a playoff spot, and i loved listening to them on Radio.... But we are young team, and the front 9 have never played at that caliber... so we'll see next year.. as long as the cuban missile stays healthy we might have a chance.

oh well it's BearCat football season.
    10-14-10 08:59 AM
    I have 4 world series tickets with the reds name on them, had to purchase them and then got a refund when they lost.
    10-14-10 09:06 AM
    Meanwhile back in Phillies land , this doesn't real create or change behaviors, just another way for parents to pass of their duties.
    10-14-10 11:00 AM
    This will also keep them from Sexting.....a device like this:

10-14-10 12:04 PM
    People just don't remember being kids, and how many ways there were around any limits your parents put up, if you wanted to get around them. Only way that can possibly work is a solid relationship. Granted, my kid's only 3 weeks old.
    10-14-10 07:43 PM
    People just don't remember being kids, and how many ways there were around any limits your parents put up, if you wanted to get around them. Only way that can possibly work is a solid relationship. Granted, my kid's only 3 weeks old.
    Sure, it sounds like innocent cooing and gurgling, but it's not.
    You've been punked.
    By a newborn.
    10-14-10 07:56 PM
    innocent cooing and gurgling? It sounds more like crying and screaming to me lol
    10-14-10 08:02 PM
    Apple spying on people via it's DRMSPYWARE, THEY'LL BE GETTING LAWSUITS!!!

Another reason why I don't touch the iSpywareproducts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 01:50 AM
    Lol @ jlb that picture is a crack up.. Yeah the good old days , when people had to have real gf and bf's , and not get off over a cell phone..lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 08:22 PM
    Um, hey- I don't know HOW your kid got my number & I only txt'd back once, or thirty times but she told me she was 18! Oh, can you tell her to txt me, she didn't answer my last 10 txts.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com while I was taking a Bieber!
    10-16-10 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD