Hi,

Theme no. 2 so you guys still have to go easy on me

I always like my themes simple and clean and noticed that many people go over board on the 'eye candy' (in my opinion). Maybe it's because I use my 9700 as a business tool but hey, that's just me...

My main problem with the Zen theme is that there is not enough space for all the icons I want on the home screen. My first theme was one with a double dock but that takes up a lot of space for the today area.

So here's my new one!

Specs:
    -8 icons (resized) on the bottom (like stock but more and more is better..)
    -9th icon on right top for a weather app (I use weather bug and it works)
    -Hidden today area (not clickable!)
    -background of my beautiful city (this can be changed obv.)
    -everything else is stock

Please let me know what you think and if you find any bugs!

**UPDATE 14-Oct-2010**

-9th icon is moved to the left just a bit, hope it is not cut off anymore (thanks vodomustng2000)
    -all 9 icons now have the 'quake' effect (easier to see which one is selected)
    -moved the messaging notification icon to the top next to the battery icon (hope this fixes royalbanker's issue)

**UPDATE II 14-Oct-2010**
    -messaging notification icon is now moved to the left side because of other programs using this area

jer0en72

OTA
    Last edited by jer0en72; 10-14-10 at 09:51 AM. Reason: update
    10-13-10 05:56 AM
    And a picture of course...
    10-13-10 06:03 AM
    Is het mogelijk om meer notificaties te kunnen zien? Als ik een mailtje krijg dan verdwijnt mijn battery ex notificatie. waarschijnlijk heb je het ingesteld om alleen maar 2 notificaties te kunnen weergeven.
    Verder is het een mooi thema
    10-13-10 06:48 AM
    Ik heb nergens een instelling gedaan voor de notificaties en krijg er dan ook meerdere te zien (agenda: 7, sms: 7, inbox: 7). Verder heb ik ook geen last van het verdwijnen van m'n batterij status.....

Heb je het wel ingesteld zoals ik dat heb; 8 iconen en 1 weather app?

Thanks voor de input trouwens
    10-13-10 06:56 AM
    Wat ik bedoel is het volgende: Naast het profielen icoontje verschijnen je notificaties voor als je bijv een nieuwe mail ontvangt of een smsje. Ik heb daar dus nu het icoontje van mijn weer applicatie staan en het icoontje van mijn battery ex om aan tegeven hoeveel batterij ik nog heb. Als ik nu een mailtje zou ontvangen zou een van die eerdere icoontjes dus verdwijnen, waarschijnlijk omdat er maar plaats is voor 2 notificaties. Begrijp je een beetje wat ik bedoel?
    10-13-10 07:05 AM
    Ik denk dat ik bijna begrijp wat je bedoelt maar zou je voor de duidelijkheid een screenshot van je home screen kunnen sturen? Alvast bedankt!
    10-13-10 01:31 PM
    Ik denk dat ik bijna begrijp wat je bedoelt maar zou je voor de duidelijkheid een screenshot van je home screen kunnen sturen? Alvast bedankt!
    Ik zou wel willen maar heb geen idee hoe. Ik stuur je dadelijk wel een pm met daarin mijn pin dan kun je me toevoegen op bbm en daar kan ik je wel screenshots sturen. Is dat een idee?
    10-13-10 01:44 PM
    Ik heb je toegevoegd!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 02:03 PM
    I love your theme. Clean and simple with a perfect amount of shortcuts on the homepage. Just one lil thing that I noticed. The ninth slot for the weather, it's cut off just a bit on the right. The degree sign is chopped off. Not a deal breaker but it would look sleeker if this was fixed.

Besides that, I love it! Great job!
    10-13-10 06:19 PM
    Nice and simple, perfect!
    10-14-10 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD