i read the other posts out there, just wanted to see if there was an updated resolution. I have entered the birthdays through each contact, and it showed up in the bb calendar, wiped my phone, and under contacts the birthdays still remain, but not within the bb calendar. Is there a better way than changing each date to "none" and then saving, then entering a date and "saving"? Also does anyone use MIQ for the bb backup? I only ask because if i enter a "new" item into the calendar directly, it backups and restores fine, but when the birthday is added to the contact and then bb adds that to the bb calendar, MIQ does not seem to recognize that within a calendar backup. MIQ does however backup the birthday entered directly through the contact.
    I am running 5.0.0.419 on a Sprint Blackberry Tour. Thanks in advance for your help!
    10-12-10 09:22 AM
    I use MIQ by Best Buy too, you might have to adjust the settings on MIQ, it ask what do you want it to sync, I have a question for you, when is the last MIQ synced for you, mine has not sync since 9/2/10, I've contact customer support, until this it was doing excellent.
    10-14-10 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD