Hiya Guys,

Ever since I updated my App World to the new version (in the last week or so) when my Blackberry has had a battery pull it always comes up with "Uncaught Exception: Index 6 >= 6". I didn't think this was a big issue initially but now I've reaslised that it takes about 30mintues before my phone will connect to the BlackBerry service. I get full 3G signal..

Any ideas?

Cheers guys.
    10-12-10 03:47 AM
    Never got that before. Try a google search and see what you find that might turn up elsewhere and report back with whichever devices it's also affecting.

It could be app world itself or an app causing the conflict too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 03:50 AM
    I get this too minus the 3G part, just whenever I pull the battery this pops up. I am using BDHP so i dont know if that makes a diff.
    10-12-10 01:47 PM
    Hiya Guys,

Ever since I updated my App World to the new version (in the last week or so) when my Blackberry has had a battery pull it always comes up with "Uncaught Exception: Index 6 >= 6". I didn't think this was a big issue initially but now I've reaslised that it takes about 30mintues before my phone will connect to the BlackBerry service. I get full 3G signal..

Any ideas?

Cheers guys.
    I'm having the same exact issue and i still don't know how to fix it.
    10-13-10 11:50 PM
    I have the exact same problem, but then phone also says uncaught exception BB messaging not responding and then the email and sms icons will not open.

very strange. Ever since i loaded an update at the start of this month, it has been getting steadily worse.

Think, i need to wipe and reinstall a new os, any other ideas anyone before i do this
    10-14-10 02:50 AM
    sorry forgot to say that i am currently running version 5.0.0.862

does anybody know if there are any problems with this os
    10-14-10 03:37 AM
    do you have quickpull? I lost this error as soon as i removed it
    10-14-10 04:13 AM
    doesnt this do the same as a soft reset, battery pull.
    10-14-10 04:28 AM
    Hi Guys

just wanted to let you know that I found a solution to the problem. After doing some research it would appear the os version i had installed recently .862 is very buggy and some so called experts have been saying not to download it. I managed to fix the problem by downgrading the software though Desktop Manager. Did this and installed .743 and things appear to be working like normal.
    10-14-10 08:53 AM
    I'm getting the same uncaught exception message and have noticed that my Tour is "timing out" when trying to connect to Google, Facebook mobile, Twitter, etc servers. I'll try the software downgrade suggestion too. I'm using a mac tho and have zero faith in BB Desktop Manager software.
    02-26-11 10:19 AM
    I just got this message today. I got BlackBerry Protect and Cineplex Mobile. I uninstalled Cineplex as it was the last thing I installed before I got the message, and I still got the message after that. I don't seem to be having any other problems with my phone. Should I just leave well enough alone?
    03-25-11 02:54 AM
    Its due to corrupt appl or os, try reinstall the os again and it should take the problem away

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 09:34 PM
    i have this same issue. When my phone reboots. it'll show the home screen for 5 secs before it all turns white and shows "app523 reset". reset is my only option. i cant access any menus within that 5 secs. how do i solve this
    04-19-11 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD