The one and only reason I would chose my iphone over my BB is the storage capacity. If I could download apps to the expandable memory it would be no contest. Please someobe tell me this is different on mewer models or will be or how to fix this messup by BB!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 09:55 PM
    No, this isn't fixed on the newer models. But hey at least the Torch (if I remember correctly) has 8 GB internal memory. That's one upgrade

10-12-10 12:09 PM
    I don't know if I need all those apps. I have 4 apps and that's really I all need. It does stink as well bc if I wanna try one or a couple out I have to make room so the feeling of never having enough room sucks. But I don't think I would go for a iphone more like a droid

10-14-10 04:16 AM
    The one and only reason I would chose my iphone over my BB is the storage capacity. If I could download apps to the expandable memory it would be no contest. Please someobe tell me this is different on mewer models or will be or how to fix this messup by BB!!!

What good is downloading apps to the expandable memory when most of the Blackberry apps are awful?
    10-14-10 04:25 AM
    I will personally consider Android then Iphone. Because its better then Iphone.

10-15-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD