Anyone using a Torch with a Motorola S9-HD headset?

Having an issue where the sound cuts out when the phone is not right next to the headset. I mean it has to be literally touching for the sound to play normally.

Help would be appreciated. Running OS 6.0.0.246 on the Rogers Network

Thanks
    10-11-10 09:32 PM
    That sounds like it could be a bluetooth issue, are you able to sync with other bluetooth devices with no problem? Are you sure it is not the headset?

I am not using the S9-HD but this guy is and doesn't seem to have any complaints.
    10-12-10 12:28 AM
    The headset is fully charged and works fine with my now old Iphone 3G. Havent tried hooking it up to my desktop, but will give that a go.

Perhaps I remove the connection and re-pair the headset?
    10-12-10 10:18 AM
    I've got the same setup, the Motorola S9HD with the Torch. I've had no problems with the connection. I'd try deleting the profile and reconnecting, to see if that works.
    10-12-10 10:41 AM
    I have the S9/Torch combo with only one problem. The headset works perfectly well sitting at the computer but if I take the phone and headset for a walk outside it will crack up once in a while. But overall it is a good pairing.
    10-12-10 11:19 AM
    Yeah same here my s9's and torch have been working great, but yeah like scrybe said try deleting and re-pairing them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 11:38 AM
    I have the same issue with mine. I had an older S9 and the sound would cut out every minute. I thought it was the headset, so i bought S9HD, still have the same issue. Sometimes it sounds like the song is played in slow motion, sometimes it just cuts out for a second. I had the issue with all OS's on the torch. The only way to fix it, is when I delete the device and repair it. I have to do it just about every time I want to use the headset. doesnt happen in my car's bluetooth system and doesnt happen with the stereo gateway I bought too, only with this bluetooth headset.
    10-13-10 09:34 AM
    I have the same issue with my torch and Motorola S9 (not the HD version).
    I was about to follow the steps of erike3198. Thanks to him I saved time and money.
    My S9 used to work well with my previous HTC TyTN II smartphone.
    And the audio cut out was not so frequent with previous BB models.
    I thought the problem was with the charge level of the S9 battery but I tried it yesterday with the S9 fully charged and it had the same problem.
    I hope someone finds a real fix for this problem.
    06-12-11 08:54 PM
    I've got the S10 HD and have similar issues. Occassionally the audio drops - it acts like it's an out of range thing, where some audio comes through but pieces are dropped. But its not consistent and eventually seems to correct itself. I used to think it may have been a low charge on the BT, but it happens even at full charge. Its not limited to the S9.
    06-13-11 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD