So USCC is about to bring a Galaxy S phone in just a few weeks and by the looks this will be a good phone to get even 1,000x better then the Desire.

HD, Super AMOLED screen, 4" and even 16 GB Micro SD card

For some time now i been wanting to get a new phone so i was playing around with the Desire but i didn't like it. I do like BB and some of the great options they have but now this Galaxy S model got me thinking again.

Anyone here will do the switch over or it's thinking???
    10-11-10 11:53 AM
    The SD card is pretty much guaranteed to be a Class 2, making it kind of useless. Any does anyone else agree that this looks like a toy compared to the desire? I know I have posted this in my replies both on here and Hofo, but honestly, it looks like it belongs in a kids hands. The desire has a professional character to it.

-Dave
    10-11-10 02:27 PM
    I am looking forward to the SM. Initial plan was to get the Desire, but the low internal memory is a bummer. I know about root and apps2sd, froyo - but still I am gonna choose the SM first (2gb internal memory). If the SM sucks I'll swap for the Desire. Not much more to pick from @ uscc. I am burned out on my bb, its a solid device, just wanna try android for a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 03:41 PM
    any pics of the galaxy yet.i have the desire but will be returning it today.
    10-12-10 09:59 AM
    This are some pics from samsung's site but the phone is the sameone as the Samsung Fascinate from Verizon

10-12-10 04:46 PM
    Looks great!!!Did they give a price yet?
    10-12-10 05:11 PM
    It's going to be $199 same price as the Desire
    10-12-10 09:06 PM
    Gave the wife the bb today. Picked up the galaxy s from uscc today, even signed up for belief plan, about $5 more, got more minutes & unlimited messaging, etc. The mesmerize is sweet. Played with the desire but didn't impress. So far call quality is excellent, reception is good. Havn.t tried gps yet, wifi is a bonus. Swype is very nice. Did I mention this phone is bad azz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 10:24 PM
    I'm thinking about getting the mesmerize.I didnt like the desire.
    10-29-10 10:05 PM
    That is a damn sexy phone!
    10-29-10 11:56 PM
    Got mine in the mail yesterday and i love it!
    10-30-10 01:52 PM
    I'm loving the phone but the battery kind of sucks. i need an extended one
    11-03-10 11:59 AM
    I was holding out for the Desire-Froyo Android platform but, man, this phone is pretty sweet. It's almost exactly like the Epic which is a little bigger I believe, but not much. I got the brochure on the Belief project and, yeah, it only sounds like it's gonna be $5 more or so--which isn't all that bad!

Still paying off my Blackberry so I thank God that this phone will be purchased cheaper due to the Belief Project. Thank you US Cellular!
    11-09-10 02:52 PM
    bought the mesmerize a few weeks ago, called us cellular today to see if i could get the black friday sale price for the phone, being it was within 30 days and yup, got a $100 credit on the account. the phone cost me 100 bucks. sweet!!!!!!!! the phone is outstanding to boot. no issues at all.
    11-22-10 11:43 AM
    I got the mesmerize and love it.Only complaint no led notification.thought i'd never leave blackberry.
    12-06-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD