I am having an issue with my contacts and I believe it started when I upgraded to 5.0.0.624 on my Sprint Tour. When I sync the phone with outlook, the only contacts that transfer over are the last few that I added (prob about 10). When I try to set up contact shortcuts in Quicklaunch or set up ringers with BeBuzz, only the same 10 or so contacts are recognized. I backed the phone up and was able to pull the contact files out with a program called MagicBerry, so I know they are there but not sure how to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    10-10-10 09:18 PM
    be sure you have 714 d00d its the best OS..no wait 999 no nvm.

just kidding.

can you sync it to something like google sync, funambol, etc...then re add it?
    10-11-10 12:21 AM

just kidding.

10-11-10 12:22 AM

just kidding.

I should have mentioned that I tried google sync as well and it only recognized the same 10 or so contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 05:15 AM
    Did you try a battery pull?

10-11-10 03:52 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?

Yup. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing bebuzz and quicklaunch. Didn't realize it was happening in Outlook until just a couple of days ago.

10-11-10 04:09 PM
    Same thing happened to mine with multiple applications. Does anyone have a solution to this other than erasing everything and re-installing everything?
    - already did a battery pull
    - already uninstalled the apps and re-installed them

Any help from a blackberry expert please.
    09-23-11 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD