I'm trying to set up my blackberry email. I went through the simple setup wizard but i dont have the option to choose "I want to create or add an email address." I only have the option to "i want to use a work email account with a Blackberry Enterprise Server."

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? I just want to use email easily!! I also tried using logic mail but thats too complicated for me... -__-

thanks..!
    10-08-10 09:05 PM
    You need to call TMobile and have them add a BLACKBERRY specific data plan to your account in order to be able to access BlackBerry Data features on the device including email.
    10-08-10 09:51 PM
    I'm on my 2nd 8530 (I got the 1st CPO). Neither of them had the "set up email" option either. I had to call VZW customer service both times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 07:15 PM
    I have recently bought a BB 9700 and have the same issue. Only one option! I saw the two options the first time I open the BB but the first option dissappeared after I installed the BB desktop software! only remained the work e-mail account with a BB Enterprise server!
    10-10-10 08:46 AM
    I also have this problem, took it to at&t today said give it an hour and the 2nd option should pop up. that was @ 12:30 pm, it is now 5:30 and still no 2nd option
    10-11-10 07:22 PM
    Sounds like a service book issue
    10-11-10 09:20 PM
    First try a battery pull, then do set up again. If that dosent work, can you set up email from your carriers BIS site? If not, call your carrier and make sure your BIS is set up.
    10-12-10 08:50 AM
    To the OP, if you switched from the Samsung to the BB, you need to change your data plan. You need BIS.
    10-12-10 08:52 AM
    If this makes any difference I do not have a data plan, but I dont see how this would affect email.
    10-18-10 06:37 PM
    I have this problem 2.....saw only the one for enterprise and I cancelled it but now they said I have already set up email with the enterprise server......and I want to restore my bbm contacts from my email.....this's so sad :'(

10-18-10 10:58 PM
    Ok I just rectified mine......instead of using d normal setup email, goto mobile.blackberry.com click on get help or sunm of dat nature and setup email.........u might have to delete ur email already set up and set it up again!!!!!! Hope this helps yu

10-18-10 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD