Is anyone else watching this mini series.

This is a great story with some pretty amazing acting.
    07-20-08 11:07 PM
    I never heard of it. When do it come on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 11:10 PM
    Forget my last post. I see its on now lol

07-20-08 11:11 PM
    I think it's pretty stupid, it's also bit corny.
    07-21-08 04:10 PM
    I watched the first episode on OnDemand last night, I liked it.
    07-21-08 05:26 PM
    amazinglygraceless...not just from this thread; but from the direction/tone of your other posts regarding some things OUSTIDE the discussion of blackberrys and such...I gather out of curiosity that you're either a republican; or an "independent" disguised as one. I'm just curious.
    07-21-08 06:09 PM
    what's it about?
    07-21-08 06:18 PM
    amazinglygraceless...not just from this thread; but from the direction/tone of your other posts regarding some things OUSTIDE the discussion of blackberrys and such...I gather out of curiosity that you're either a republican; or an "independent" disguised as one. I'm just curious.
    Wow!! This is an off topic area, you know the place to discuss non BB stuff.
    And I have participated in a whole mess of non BB related threads.

My political leanings are not the issue.

And I was simply curious as to whether anyone else found the
    show enjoyable. Since you didn't address that I think I can officially
    ignore you after this.

Your curiosity nor your opinion of me means **** to me
    07-21-08 06:46 PM
    hi def why are you coming in here and just attacking someone? lol its an off topic forum with a thread about a show to see if anyone was interested...I was interested in this show what time does it come on and what day?
    07-21-08 07:19 PM
    I was interested in this show what time does it come on and what day?
    Sundays 9:00 PM.
    07-21-08 07:47 PM
    Wow!! This is an off topic area, you know the place to discuss non BB stuff.
    precisely; so how am I straying away from that platform of 'off-topic'icity?

My political leanings are not the issue.
    Well I hope they aren't. As for me; simpy because I convery my curiosity; in no way does that mean something is an issue to me. Your 'leanings' are your leanings...of course they are. Lean left, right, center, up, down, slightly to the right...whatever you want...it's your entitlement.

And I was simply curious as to whether anyone else found the
    show enjoyable. Since you didn't address that I think I can officially
    ignore you after this.
    Great! See? It's a product of mutual curiosity. Well you don't even have to make the ignoring official...unofficially ignoring me is the same; especially since I know you're reading this right now :-).

Your curiosity nor your opinion of me means **** to me
    That's fine chief. Well then disregard my opinion about the show now...I think the show isn't any different from any other of the countless shows/movies/documentaries that are profitting over the destruction of lives (both american and non-american) caused by a conflict that's tainted by plausible variables arising via dishonesty and greed.

hi def why are you coming in here and just attacking someone? lol its an off topic forum with a thread about a show to see if anyone was interested...I was interested in this show what time does it come on and what day?
    No, it's no personal attack.
    07-21-08 07:49 PM
    I watched a "making of" thing on it a week or so ago. Personally, I deal with enough military that I try not to watch it on TV. But it was interesting that the producers/directors like some of the Army consultants so much that they cast them in the show.
    07-21-08 07:51 PM
    Yeah I'm watching it and really enjoying it. Go to the shows website and their is some nice background info on it. I'm definitely picking up the book.

07-30-08 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD