Just got my new torch today, so far I'm really impressed but when trying to send a picture in a text it won't send, it this a telus thing or is it a IS policy I have cause I'm on BES? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 05:04 PM
    It may be that your plan doesn't include picture messaging. The Telus plans are not exactly what you would call clearly defined. (On telus myself). Check your plan description online or with Telus Client Care. If they say you have pic messaging it probably means that your company has restricted such access. ~Cheers

10-07-10 05:36 PM
    Just got my new torch today, so far I'm really impressed but when trying to send a picture in a text it won't send, it this a telus thing or is it a IS policy I have cause I'm on BES? Thanks.

What do you mean by "won't send" do you get an error? Do you have the option to attach a file when you're sending a text?
    10-07-10 06:26 PM
    What do you mean by "won't send" do you get an error? Do you have the option to attach a file when you're sending a text?
    I get a red X indicating that it didn't send, also tried texting a picture from my wife's iPhone with no luck.
    10-07-10 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD