Hi All -- pls. help:

1) a friend gave me her JABA blue-tooth headset. It is VERIZON identified -- Type BT135. Can I use this w/my Nextel 8350i? If yes, how do I link them up?

2) When I first got the phone - the screen would light-up when a call came in - and I believe when a TXT was received. Now - nothing. The same w/the keys - they shut off half the tim mid-TXT.

3) I loaded pictures of family & friends into the phone via the desktop manager and linked them to their cell numbers. I thought their picture would come up on the screen each time they called me. No?

Thanks, thanks, thanks ...
    10-05-10 08:07 PM
    1) you will need to search for the manual on the headset to find out how to put it in pairing mode.
    2)check setting for backlight timeout. as for calls and text - mine does not.
    3)Check the contact to make sure it has the pic attached to it. when the call comes in it will show their pic in the left and the number on the right.
    10-06-10 12:03 AM
    Hi All -- pls. help:

3) I loaded pictures of family & friends into the phone via the desktop manager and linked them to their cell numbers. I thought their picture would come up on the screen each time they called me. No?

Thanks, thanks, thanks ...
    It will only show a thumb nail size pic not a full screen.

Mikey P
    10-06-10 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD