Motorola Droid Pro...check Engadget.com or BGR.
    10-05-10 06:56 PM
    I'm liking it. A lot.
    10-05-10 06:57 PM
    me too those keys look just like my tour! slightly different but even the little ridge on the keys is shaped the same. RIM gonna throw a ***** fit about it I'm sure. Large screen too. This could be the device I end up on.
    10-05-10 06:59 PM
    me too those keys look just like my tour! slightly different but even the little ridge on the keys is shaped the same. RIM gonna throw a ***** fit about it I'm sure. Large screen too. This could be the device I end up on.
    This looks like a perfect choice if you're upgrading from the tour and considering android. I kind of miss the form factor and would consider getting this if I had the opportunity.
    10-05-10 07:04 PM
    im currently using 2 devices. a tour and a droid. tour keyboard wins hands down. droid everything else but messaging wins hands down. this device wins overall.
    10-05-10 07:05 PM
    Can I swipe on that there nice keyboard J/K cool concept, and many will appreciate it.....
    10-05-10 07:08 PM
    Welp... see ya later RIM. Guess I know what I am spending my upgrade credit on.
    10-05-10 07:08 PM
    Interesting. Blur is a no go for me. The specs better be impressive.
    10-05-10 07:09 PM
    Droid pro....world phone...tour keyboard....RIM? What it the torch again?
    10-05-10 07:11 PM
    Droid Pro maybe that dagger device that RIM didn't want to see released. Awesome design !
    10-05-10 07:25 PM
    looks decent, not sure id waiste an upgrade on this unless its got some great specs. but deosnt look like a front facing camera. and prob only about a 3.1 inch touchscreen. hope we know more soon. should give RIM a run for there money
    10-05-10 07:34 PM
    this just showed that the rumors in early july about the droid pro was a complete False :P
    10-05-10 07:46 PM
    Looks nice. But I don't like the placement of the number keys on the top row of the keyboard. I like how the BlackBerry has them in a typical phone configuration. But overall nice design.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 07:56 PM
    It's alright. Seems like it would be a little large to type with the keyboard. I haven't used the Torch so I don't know what it is like having a heavy weight at the end unsupported. Looks nice for those that really do want a physical non slider keyboard.
    10-05-10 07:59 PM
    Looks nice. But I don't like the placement of the number keys on the top row of the keyboard. I like how the BlackBerry has them in a typical phone configuration. But overall nice design.

They had to change something to keep from being sued. Lol

This looks identical to a tour keyboard except for the straight edge across the top and placement of some keys.

10-05-10 08:19 PM
    Ive been waiting for an android setup like this for awhile and definitely my next phone. I really hope this comes out when they say it will.
    10-05-10 08:26 PM
    Ouch to RIM

10-05-10 09:11 PM
    It's a really nice looking device but I kinda have my doubts about the usability of the keyboard. If they made it more circular-ish how BlackBerry makes theirs, it'd be easier to use.
    10-05-10 09:25 PM
    This is a pretty much my dream phone.... but it IS a dream... cause Im on Sprint
    10-05-10 09:32 PM
    Rumor: unlocked bootloader!!!!!
    10-05-10 09:48 PM
    They had to change something to keep from being sued. Lol

This looks identical to a tour keyboard except for the straight edge across the top and placement of some keys.

I actually see having only one alt button and numbers all the way across the top being an issue as with the shift also. But this is a total rip off, Blackberry should be a tad miffed to see such a clear copy of its button design.

But on the flip side, mobile hot spot, fast cpu, better battery life (for android) with that smaller screen, wireless N and 3g roaming. I can see alot of tour people liking this and maybe even a few Bold people looking to try Android. Specs are decent, screen Res is about the most Meh thing about it for this form factor.
    10-05-10 09:54 PM
    10-06-10 07:04 AM
    As much as I love Blackberry, RIM's hardware always seems to be behind the times. I will go for the Droid Pro.
    10-06-10 07:21 AM
    the touch screen probably has a number pad for dialing phone numbers, so the numbers as alternates on the top row of keys shouldn't be a deal breaker.

I really like it!
    10-06-10 10:14 AM
    Isn't this RIM's mythological "Dakota"?
    10-06-10 10:19 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD