I had installed BB OS 6 but after a few days, I was tired of not having themes. I went to reload the original software and it canceled during App Loader and my BB just blinked a red light I just now got it fixed, thankfully but whew, I was so scared!!
    10-02-10 09:34 PM
    Well done there's gotta be a first time for all of us.
    10-02-10 10:24 PM
    I remember when that happened to me too. Started to freak out but remembered I saw an FAQ somewhere how to recover a bricked BB and it worked flawlessly.

Good work.
    That's the exact thing I did too. It was easy once I did it, not afraid of bricking anymore.
    10-04-10 07:10 PM
    One of the Blackberry 'rights of passage'
    10-05-10 02:52 AM
    I had installed BB OS 6 but after a few days, I was tired of not having themes. I went to reload the original software and it canceled during App Loader and my BB just blinked a red light I just now got it fixed, thankfully but whew, I was so scared!!
    The best way to learn how to fix something, is to totally screw it up! Glad you were able to recover your BB!
    10-05-10 07:56 AM
    The best way to learn how to fix something, is to totally screw it up! Glad you were able to recover your BB!
    Yeah, and messing it up once is not enough!
    Made one mistake and that started a trend...5 different OS installs in oh...um...2 days...yeah...you do it twice, you're a pro.
    10-05-10 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD