I want to get new housing for my blackberry, and i looked around abit and found this site called blackberrymall.net, it seems pretty new because i havent seen them around. had any of you shopped there and how is their quality? how are they compared to dealishop? thank you for any input
    10-02-10 03:12 PM
    I ordered some trackballs off them when i had my 8130.

shipment was fast and product was as expected.

I liked them because they were within Canada.
    10-02-10 03:18 PM
    Nothing better than a canadian online provider for housings

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 03:21 PM
    One of the parts that I received in the mail from them was damaged, and they won't respond to me at all. I've sent them three emails over the past few days, and even submitted the "contact us" form on their website. No response there either.

Anyone else have this problem?
    12-06-10 02:13 PM
    One of the parts that I received in the mail from them was damaged, and they won't respond to me at all. I've sent them three emails over the past few days, and even submitted the "contact us" form on their website. No response there either.

I was just about to link the OP over to your thread where you talk about your results with them...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/qu...9700-a-558443/
    12-06-10 02:46 PM

Sorry guys, I jumped the gun here. I didn't realize that they are in Vancouver, BC, 4 hours behind me here on the east coast. They ended up responding and I will be returning my order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 08:24 AM
    I ordered something from blackberrymall.net and it's been almost 9 business days and I still haven't received my stuff. There's no way in **** I can order things from cali and they arrive faster than something from Vancouver. It's not like they're sending it to the Yukon, it's Toronto.

So far blackberymall.net gets the thumbs down from me. We'll see if that improves when (and if) my product arrives.
    03-31-11 03:59 PM
    Online provider, yes.
    Canadian provider ? Most certainly not.
    04-08-13 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD