Okay so I dont know if anyone has figured this out or mentioned it before but here it is

Problem: Placing something in your favorites also places it in the ALL tab. Hiding it in the ALL tab also hides it in the FAVORITES tab, wtf.

Solution: Make a folder called whatever. Place all the items you want to favorite inside that folder. Go into the folder, mark all the items as favorites and then hide the folder in the ALL tab and voila items are in your favorites tab and are gone from the ALL tab.

Efficiency: Since the FREQUENT tab is pretty much similar to the favorites tab in that your favorite apps will also be the ones you use the most, I use the FAVORITES tab to store quickdials and website links.

Works the same for the DOWNLOADS tab.

Your welcome.
    10-01-10 09:13 PM
    I also have a tip for an issue that occurs on OS6 for the 9650.

Problem: When entering a text conversation, randomly places your view at the middle of the list rather than the most recent at the bottom.

Solution: Rather than scrolling down madly, simply scroll up briefly. It will automatically bring the focus back down to the bottom of the list.
    10-04-10 02:37 PM
    Okay so I dont know if anyone has figured this out or mentioned it before but here it is

Problem: Placing something in your favorites also places it in the ALL tab. Hiding it in the ALL tab also hides it in the FAVORITES tab, wtf.

Solution: Make a folder called whatever. Place all the items you want to favorite inside that folder. Go into the folder, mark all the items as favorites and then hide the folder in the ALL tab and voila items are in your favorites tab and are gone from the ALL tab.

Efficiency: Since the FREQUENT tab is pretty much similar to the favorites tab in that your favorite apps will also be the ones you use the most, I use the FAVORITES tab to store quickdials and website links.

Works the same for the DOWNLOADS tab.

Your welcome.
    Sorry mate, but doesnt work for me on the DOWNLOAD tab, when trying to move or mark as favourite (other case) I dont have the option to move to DOWNLOAD TAB, Im doing something wrong?
    Thanks.
    04-09-11 11:30 AM
    Sorry mate, but doesnt work for me on the DOWNLOAD tab, when trying to move or mark as favourite (other case) I dont have the option to move to DOWNLOAD TAB, Im doing something wrong?
    Thanks.
    You can't move anything into the Download tray.
    It only shows icons for apps you've downloaded, as the name suggests.
    You can remove icons from there, but you can't move them into there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 02:48 PM
    I can't wait till I can just hide the favorites tray.
    I use the home screen as a favorites tray and put the stuff I don't use as much into folders.
    04-09-11 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD