I'm completly frustated. It makes me feel like my vold (I vet you can figure out the missing letter) has low vuild quality... Not even the samsung rant I owned vroke apart, and its an extreemely low end phone. What should I do? Help. Please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 07:56 PM
    Take it back and get a warranty exchange. The phone comes with a 1 year warranty.
    10-01-10 08:04 PM
    cry, and call 911.
    10-01-10 10:55 PM
    this thread makes me lulz...but in all seriousness, take it in for a warranty exchange
    10-02-10 02:53 AM
    Get something with a virtual keyboard as the letters don't fall off.

10-02-10 04:39 AM
    We could, in an act of solidarity, set up autotext to change all of our B's to V's.
    Yeah, warranty should cover it. Insurance, if you have it, may cover it. Lastly, there are replacement keyboards available I think, but installing one would void said warranty.

10-02-10 04:44 AM
    We could, in an act of solidarity, set up autotext to change all of our B's to V's.
    Yeah, warranty should cover it. Insurance, if you have it, may cover it. Lastly, there are replacement keyboards available I think, but installing one would void said warranty.

will it void the warranty or boid the waranty?
    10-02-10 08:26 AM

I think that you would have to be able to type a b in order to tell it to change the b's to v's, lol.
    10-02-10 08:53 AM
    The key completely fell out? Sorry, vut that's Awesome!
    They pretty much have to give you a replacement, no way that's your fault. Like has veen said, all VlackVerry's have a one year warranty.
    10-02-10 10:31 PM
    will it void the warranty or boid the waranty?
    Well played, very well played. /golfclap

10-03-10 12:33 AM
    Why is everyone vustin this guys valls? Same thing just happened to me.

10-03-10 09:36 PM
    I think that you would have to be able to type a b in order to tell it to change the b's to v's, lol.
    Out of pure generosity, I'll donate a couple that the OP can copy and paste:

B b
    10-03-10 09:45 PM
    Out of pure generosity, I'll donate a couple that the OP can copy and paste:

B b
    LOL you are far too kind.
    10-03-10 09:59 PM
    Lmao thanks , and I'm going to sprint today, mayve get a new headset without a crooked trackpad I hope they don't get pissed off I'm running os6 muahaha

10-04-10 08:49 AM
    Lmao thanks , and I'm going to sprint today, mayve get a new headset without a crooked trackpad I hope they don't get pissed off I'm running os6 muahaha

10-04-10 10:04 AM

10-04-10 10:27 AM
    Why is everyone vustin this guys valls? Same thing just happened to me.

Lmao my valls are vusted.... Going to sprint right now. Ve won't ve v twins for long

10-04-10 10:29 AM
    Too bad you can't modify the mobile post thing:
    Posted from my CrackVerry at wapforums.crackverry.com
    And good to have you at Sprint! I doubt you'll get a straight trackpad, but you can try.
    Sprints motto: our plans are so cheap because we don't pay for customer service.

Last edited by SCrid2000; 10-04-10 at 10:37 AM.
    10-04-10 10:35 AM
    So I just went to a sprint store, and told me they couldn't replace it, vecause it wasn't covered and told me keys falling off were considered physical damage? I'm so pissed, the letter fell off vy itself and now I'm stuck with a 500 dollar phone ( I payed full price) with a missing letter, and a crooked trackpad....

10-04-10 11:02 AM
    things happen with everything we own from our BB to our cars ! Some products are better built, there could had been a bad batch. I know it is frustrating, but we have a full yr warranty. I had to send in my HP notebook and it wasn't a yr old. So I understand your frustration.
    10-04-10 11:08 AM
    So I just went to a sprint store, and told me they couldn't replace it, vecause it wasn't covered and told me keys falling off were considered physical damage? I'm so pissed, the letter fell off vy itself and now I'm stuck with a 500 dollar phone ( I payed full price) with a missing letter, and a crooked trackpad....

dude, go vack and raise **** until they get it right. If warranties don't cover physical damage, WTF do they cover?
    10-04-10 12:24 PM

That sucks. Maybe just get a replacement keyboard, it's cheaper than buying a new phone.
    10-04-10 12:25 PM
    dude, go vack and raise **** until they get it right. If warranties don't cover physical damage, WTF do they cover?
    Warranties pretty much never cover physical damage, unless you pay extra for a warranty that specifically covers accidental damage....

Standard across all warranties basically.
    10-04-10 01:14 PM
    I would call the support line and request a replacement. Explain to them that there was no physical damage to the phone, that the button came off during normal usage.
    10-04-10 02:17 PM
    I would call the support line and request a replacement. Explain to them that there was no physical damage to the phone, that the button came off during normal usage.
    The lady didn't even know what she was talking about; she looked extreemely nervous while telling me they weren't gonna fix it. She told me: "its hard to explain" while looking clueless. Do these people even know anything about phones? Last sunday, where they did tried to replace it, they tried to give me a tour 9630.....

10-04-10 02:35 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD