I'm seeing a lot of unoriginal posts in the newest CrackBerry articles. Besides, of course, reviews (large volume of these, and this is good) and convention reports, most of the leaks and inside information seem to have all just been recycled from the likes of Engadget and other consumer electronics/BlackBerry blogs.

Of course news about RIM isn't coming out every minute, but the jest of it is that I would enjoy more original and entertaining content.
    The 'how you use your bb' and polls always help mix it up. Let's keep being creative guys! Otherwise I feel I am quickly losing interest in the blog/article side of the site.

What does everyone else think? Still an engaging site blog-wise?
    10-01-10 01:54 AM
    You make it sound like we repost old news. Sometimes things are just slow but we do what we can. Trust me - no one likes news more than we do and its not for lack of trying if the blogs seem slow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 11:12 PM
    Also CrackBerry wants to report all the news, NOT just the news we break, and when we report news that another site broke we give them credit for breaking the news.
    10-02-10 10:54 AM
    Also CrackBerry wants to report all the news, NOT just the news we break, and when we report news that another site broke we give them credit for breaking the news.
    Credit is always given. This is true.
    Well keep it up guys, and thanks for the feedback.

Speaking of other sites, what happened to Sal's site? Did the pretty new cars distract him too much?
    10-12-10 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD