Don't kno what I would do with out it. Can't wait for os6. You guys love your BOLD?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 09:35 PM
    Yeah, it's kind of a big deal!
    09-29-10 09:44 PM
    I hear ya!!!

09-29-10 09:46 PM
    ... and why we're all here. ;D

i'm undecided about os6.0... unless it's going to have some better icons and allow for changing them, i'm really quite alright with my current os. to me a phone is a phone.
    09-29-10 09:48 PM
    Yes great phone great build quality

09-29-10 09:49 PM
    OS6 is a joke!
    09-29-10 09:53 PM
    OS6 is a joke!
    Almost as funny as you

09-29-10 10:11 PM
    Love mine. OS 6 has me excited as well.
    09-29-10 11:24 PM
    I am kinda on the edge right now about OS6, I love my bold as is, I run Opera Mini as a secondary browser, so the new web browsing kit doesn't appeal to me and I actually like the OS. Not too sure if I am going to do the upgrade or not.

09-29-10 11:41 PM
    Don't kno what I would do with out it. Can't wait for os6. You guys love your BOLD?????

Please read this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/before-posting-6-0-thread-read-523776/

09-30-10 02:11 AM
    i'm really quite alright with my current os. to me a phone is a phone.
    Same here. I don't give a fluck about that OS lol

09-30-10 02:14 AM
    Please read this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/before-posting-6-0-thread-read-523776/

Are you just increasing ur count? If u thought this was wrong post why did u respond just after posting this crap?

09-30-10 02:54 AM
    Seriously??? You love this Bold? I HATE THIS PHONE. I had a Pearl for 3 years and I could type so fast on that, this keyboard truly is the worst keyboard. I wish I had gone in and played with it before I ordered it on line, and then they put this same awful thing on the Torch...worst keyboard ever.
    09-30-10 05:46 PM
    I LOVE this phone. The only thing other phones have on the bold is better web browsing, but thats one feature, and the bold browses through apps and mobile sites just fine. Just has a small screen and thats why i bought one its small I am a guy I have to carry my phone in my front pocket I don't have a purse if I did I might not mind a huge phone.
    But like I said web browsing is ONE feature on a phone, the bold does everything else better. It has a superior build quality, longest battery life, is small, easy to carry and just DOWN RIGHT SEXY LOOKING! One of the best looking phones out there. When I see my bold next to another cell phone there is no comparison the bold just shines!
    09-30-10 10:45 PM

Mine is very important to me too....absolutely love it. I've left it TWICE to try something else (iPhone-sucky battery, and a few other things; Android/Captivate-no functioning GPS) and have found my way back to the 9700.....I feel I have the perfect phone for my needs. And I will welcome OS6....

10-01-10 12:15 AM
    I love the 9700...even the browser.
    10-01-10 12:24 AM
    Are you just increasing ur count? If u thought this was wrong post why did u respond just after posting this crap?

hahahahahaha thats hilarious... well played
    10-01-10 01:48 AM
    9700 �ber alles! Laughing at the other phones.
    10-01-10 02:40 AM
    Funny how some lash out at people for a corrective response lol

hahahahahaha thats hilarious... well played
    10-01-10 04:54 AM
    All the lady's with i phones. Love my phone and they all want BBM. The power of blackberry. Thank you blackberry for getting me so much p***** lol.
    osted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by T305; 10-01-10 at 09:23 AM.
    10-01-10 09:20 AM
    I've had this phone for five days and I love it I'm so obsessed. I lovee it. Call me stupid for getting this instead of the 9780. I wanna have a classic blackberry.

10-01-10 09:29 AM
    9780 will be just as classic, just supercharged No really - both the storm2 and Bold 9700 are being refreshed to accommodate the arrival of OS6 - personally I believe it will be easier for RIM to make the 9780 a success. Purely because the base model (our beloved 9700) is so utterly flawless that any improvements will not be considered as a needed "fix" but just as an actual improvement.

Years from now, this phone (and 9780) will be the one mentioned as one of the really good old BB's. Just as some you remember the good old reliable curves to be. Only, Bold=Better

10-01-10 09:46 AM
    I love my Bold!
    It does everything I need including streaming TV at work (I hate my job)

10-01-10 09:56 AM
    I loved mine until it fell in a puddle But I must say I like the older keyboard better like the Curve 8300. The one on the Bold is too tight and I made too many mistakes.
    10-01-10 10:03 AM
    Same here. I don't give a fluck about that OS lol

I'm just so sick and tired of hearing about it, there's no possible way it could live up to the over-hype that it's received.
    10-01-10 10:25 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD