My husband has the ip4 and I bought him a pretty decent holster case from ebay for like $5 his problem now is he now has the bumper on it and it will NOT fit in this case. Anyone else with this problem? I'm thinking of buying a ip3G case since the old ip is bigger. Anyone try this?
    09-29-10 06:40 PM
    You want to make him happy?? get him an otterbox commuter case, hands down best case our there .....for someone who wants decent protection and can still tell there is an iPhone 4 in there, had it for my 3gs since day one, and was able to sell it for more than i bought it for... kept my phone like the day i bought it.
    09-29-10 08:56 PM
    ...some days I use an Otterbox Defender, others, like today, I use a Speck...
    09-30-10 07:48 AM
    For stylish protection. CaseMate Barely There hands down.

Real protection. OtterBox
    09-30-10 10:09 AM
    Im using it naked .... but have a bumper that i got from apple at home...it's ok
    09-30-10 10:17 AM
    Otterbox Commuter.
    09-30-10 11:21 AM
    Incipio Feather or a case from Default Case.
    09-30-10 11:22 AM
    Thanks for the advise peeps. I was talking more about a holster. One that will fit his ip4 with the bumper on. He seems to think this ip is longer than the 3G. I was thinking but a ip3G holster since the old ip seemS bigger. He doesn't need a case but a belt holster case for the phone with bumper. The case he has now is snug even without the bumper.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 11:30 AM
    Thanks for the advise peeps. I was talking more about a holster. One that will fit his ip4 with the bumper on. He seems to think this ip is longer than the 3G. I was thinking but a ip3G holster since the old ip seemS bigger. He doesn't need a case but a belt holster case for the phone with bumper. The case he has now is snug even without the bumper.

Try a Blackberry Torch case. IIRC, it should be similar dimensions, but thicker.
    09-30-10 11:32 AM
    Hardly use a case. When I do, Case-Mate barely there case.
    09-30-10 01:06 PM
    If his prior phone was a BB9000, I believe that will work. Great case.
    09-30-10 02:41 PM
    Otterbox Defender, Speck Fitted, and Incipio Silicrylic. I like a little variety
    09-30-10 04:14 PM
    Never heard of Default Case. Went to the website and they are selling cases for .01. Of course you pay shipping but I bought three, worth trying out I suppose.

09-30-10 07:07 PM

The OEM Blackberry Bold 9000 leather holster will accommodate the i4 with almost any case, except the Otter Defender. I'm using one.
    09-30-10 07:34 PM
    Never heard of Default Case. Went to the website and they are selling cases for .01. Of course you pay shipping but I bought three, worth trying out I suppose.

It's pretty nice for the price. I like the feel of it. Their shipping is not the best, but for the price, it really cannot be beat.
    10-01-10 09:12 PM
    The "Defender" by Otterbox. Bought mine for $27.00 on e-bay, just last week. had a BB Tour with a defender, GREAT CASE for my iPhone 4.
    10-02-10 09:57 AM
    Otterbox Defender. Hands down. Best out there. I think any line by Otterbox is worth it.
    10-02-10 05:54 PM
    The OEM Blackberry Bold 9000 leather holster will accommodate the i4 with almost any case, except the Otter Defender. I'm using one.
    I'm doing that too! Will the magnet from the holster (the magnet that puts the Bold in standby mode) damage the iPhone? I'm afraid of that!
    10-02-10 10:19 PM
    I am using an Otterbox commuter. Also have a Griffen hard case and a Speck PixelSkin HD which I just got free from Apple. Slimmer look goes to the Speck but more protection goes to Otterbox obviously
    10-02-10 10:26 PM
    10-03-10 06:48 PM
    ^^^ All form, no function... lol
    10-03-10 09:16 PM
    ^^^^^^

Holy crap, that thing looks like it should be looking for Sarah Connor....
    10-03-10 11:36 PM
    i have the Griffin Motif case free from apple and i must say im very happy with it
    10-04-10 04:09 AM
    Griffin Elan Form (Black Hard Shell)

Not a fan of cases but I need one so I can put Velcro at the back and for a quick & simple car mount.
    10-05-10 10:53 AM

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPhone 4 Leather Cases Bumper Pouch for Apple

That may be what you're looking for. Also Target carries a holster that is made my Case Logic for $20 as well that fits the i4 & the Bumper perfectly. Me personally, I rotate between my Incipio NGP, Speck Pixelskin HD, and Otterbox Defender. I always go back to the Defender though. Gets the job done and I like the way it feels when I hold the phone.
    10-05-10 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD