Well... first HedoneDesign Torch theme is here and its FREE!!!!!

THEME PRICE: FREE

DESCRIPTION:
    Modern, clean, sharp, fast and useful!
    This is first BlackBerry Torch theme from HedoneDesign and this for it is FREE! This theme is only compatible with BlackBerry Torch 9800, 6.0 BlackBerry OS! Just click the button bellow and get it on to your Torch!

IMPORTANT: This theme was made with BETA BlackBerry Theme Studio and there for can not be for selling (at least we don't feel OK with selling it) as we also can not guaranty it’s quality or speed! When official Theme Studio 6 is released, this theme will be redone and sold as part of Thalia theme.

Last edited by hedone.hawker; 09-28-10 at 07:24 PM.
    09-28-10 03:48 PM
    Awesome job... I really like it
    09-28-10 06:14 PM
    Where can I see screenshots?
    09-28-10 06:23 PM
    This theme looks great. Nice icons. Awesome that HedoneDesign is giving it away free.
    For anyone else that installs it and notices that the icons are still default - do a battery pull (happened to me).
    Only thing I wish it had was slightly transparent backgrounds especially in the home screen where I can see my wallpaper behind the icons. But still, really cool theme. And FREE!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 06:51 PM
    Where can I see screenshots?
    preparing them!
    09-28-10 07:23 PM
    Screenshots are just published on our site (Thanx Andrew!!!)!!! Check em up!!!!

and by the way... im buying few 9800s for our team... if anyone can give any good info... pls contact me!!!
    09-29-10 03:39 AM
    After a battery pull, this theme works very well. (I like that the menus are not transparent):

Considering that the ThemeBuilder is in beta, this theme works extremely well. Nice job and thanks for the "freebie"!
    Last edited by tellsells; 09-29-10 at 06:57 AM.
    09-29-10 06:46 AM
    I really like the theme, but question.......how do I get icons to appear under the "Media" tab? I've moved things to the "Media" folder, and I've done a battery pull....but the "Media" tab is still empty.
    09-29-10 10:01 AM
    yes, I had the same issue. Media kept disappearing.
    09-29-10 10:46 AM
    I really like the theme, but question.......how do I get icons to appear under the "Media" tab? I've moved things to the "Media" folder, and I've done a battery pull....but the "Media" tab is still empty.
    Sorry but at this time all we can do is ask other users if there is anything you can do. did you do a battery pull?
    09-29-10 04:09 PM
    Sorry but at this time all we can do is ask other users if there is anything you can do. did you do a battery pull?
    A battery pull does not help. It appears to be a flaw with the ThemeBuilder as other themes also have a blank "media" area.
    09-29-10 04:16 PM
    For the media issue.. There is a folder named something like "bb_rim_default.." .. That will put your icons in the media section of your application tray.

Unfortunately at this time, there's no way for users to rename that application folder. It seems to be a known issue with Theme Builder 6 as it's still in the first stage of beta.

My solution was to move all media-related icons into that oddly named folder, then hide both. Since the media items are so easily accessible from that try item, it wasn't the end of the world for me.

Back to the theme: Very nice, simple, and clean! Great alternative to the stock Torch 9800 theme. Great job guys, can't wait for more Torch themes!
    09-29-10 04:18 PM
    For the media issue.. There is a folder named something like "bb_rim_default.." .. That will put your icons in the media section of your application tray.

Unfortunately at this time, there's no way for users to rename that application folder. It seems to be a known issue with Theme Builder 6 as it's still in the first stage of beta.

My solution was to move all media-related icons into that oddly named folder, then hide both. Since the media items are so easily accessible from that try item, it wasn't the end of the world for me.

Back to the theme: Very nice, simple, and clean! Great alternative to the stock Torch 9800 theme. Great job guys, can't wait for more Torch themes!
    Thanx for this answer! explains a lot! and yes... this is mainly why we didn't made this theme as "premium"! You need to understand new software first and know it's bugs...

thanx again!!!!
    09-29-10 06:32 PM
    After a battery pull, this theme works very well. (I like that the menus are not transparent):

Considering that the ThemeBuilder is in beta, this theme works extremely well. Nice job and thanks for the "freebie"!
    Is it possible for you to do a short video of theme for us pls?!
    09-30-10 09:46 AM
    Love this! Any plans to make Skeper for the Torch?
    09-30-10 10:29 AM
    Love the theme. Here's my screen shot.

09-30-10 01:05 PM
    Is it possible for you to do a short video of theme for us pls?!
    Sorry but I don't have the equipment to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 01:34 PM
    I downloaded yesterday but haven't really used it yet... I do have a video camera and I could shoot a vid tonight after work and upload it to youtube if you like. I try to keep videos to two minutes or less. I know people have short attention spans. LOL.
    09-30-10 04:32 PM
    Love this! Any plans to make Skeper for the Torch?
    we do have plans to translate other themes to Torch, but probably not before official Theme Studio 6 is released.
    10-01-10 04:14 AM
    I downloaded yesterday but haven't really used it yet... I do have a video camera and I could shoot a vid tonight after work and upload it to youtube if you like. I try to keep videos to two minutes or less. I know people have short attention spans. LOL.
    it would be awesome! please contact me if you'll be able to do that! have something for you as a thank you!!!
    10-01-10 04:17 AM
    I'm having the same issue with my media tray. Where do I find this folder to put my media icons in?
    11-02-10 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD