Due to new OS used for this device, what types of apps do we get, will be accessible from App World? like Documents To Go, without this app, this device is pointless
    09-28-10 07:34 AM
    it was released YESTERDAY!
    you wont get an app list yet, lol

The Kindle app with BBM integration seems pretty cool.
    09-28-10 07:57 AM
    I understand that, however, maybe on release, it was mentioned or something like that. Like if I have Docs to Go full one, it just matter of installing apps and using same keys for activation for example. I mean that no need to purchase new app to transfer form phone to this device. I am not very familiar with new OS. A bit surprised to find out that RIM decided to use something new oppose to Apple?Android using same OS on the phone or tablets.
    09-28-10 08:04 AM
    Well, you wont be able to use the same key, with Keys the software can only be active on one device, and with a different os (THANK HEAVENS) the software will probably be totally different and a QNX/Playbook Docs to go will have to be purchased.

So likely if it is not installed on the device out of the box, that yes you will have to re purchase it, they might have an upgrade program, but it would defunct the one installed on your current device.

We know that there will be D2G support, but how or in which way we will not know until the device is being tested publicly or leaked.
    09-28-10 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD