Portrait Update
    New Banner HotSpot
    Top Left Opens/Hides Today Menu
    Top Middle Opens/Hides Option Menu
    Top Right Opens/Hides Htc Clock/ Zen Widget
    New Today Icon Menu with slide animation
    Messages, User App 16, User App 17, Twitter, User App 18 and Calendar
    Press and Hold to view New Today Text Layout
    New Hidden Icon Support Tap left to hide Tap right to show 8 additional icons
    Today Entries goes from 10 to 6 full width of screen now
    Landscape Update
    New Toolbar Hotspot Support
    Matches Portrait banner Hotspot for Today,Option,Clock
    Left Side of Screen opens Profiles
    Right Side of Screen opens AppScreen
    New Support For Today Menu
    New Support For Option Menu
    4 Today EntriesFireCracker Update Log

Update List v2.0 FireCracker Update
    *Newly Redesign coding for improve smoother lag free experience (battery pull recommended)
    *New Default Portrait/Landscape Wallpaper
    *Hotkey Apps
    F- Facebook
    $-Sms/Mms
    Space - QuickLaunch
    T - Twitter App Blackberry Version
    *Clock App Hotspot switches to Search App
    *New Homescreen Option Menu includes Clock, Files, Network, Contacts, Media, Ringtone Apps
    (Tap top Right to Open/Close Menu)
    *New Today Drop Down Menu includes Messages, TextMessages, BBMessenger, FaceBook, Twitter and Calendar Support
    (Tap top Left to Open/Close Menu)
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Superstore

Press the + button on the far right of your dock. Now, with all of your apps open. App #1 is the middle of your top dock (just below the clock). App #2 is the middle button on your bottom dock. Apps #3-6 are your main 4 icons on your homescreen. Apps #7-14 are the 8 apps when you rotate your homescreen to the 8 apps page. Then App #15 is the far left arrow icon on your homescreen.
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 11-27-10 at 01:44 PM.
    Benjyc likes this.
    09-26-10 02:02 PM
    Coming soon....
    09-26-10 02:03 PM
    *Gasp*

He's back?
    He's back!

Cute............
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 09-29-10 at 08:39 PM.
    09-26-10 02:15 PM
    love the HTC type of theme but what makes this different than the other HTC clone themes like this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/ht...esigns-526150/
    09-26-10 03:25 PM
    Features and overall look and function. Sale price is going to be .99 the first week 1.99 the second week and the 2.99 regular price after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 03:40 PM
    love the HTC type of theme but what makes this different than the other HTC clone themes like this one http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/ht...esigns-526150/
    Initial impressions, they both look great. E's seems to have cleaner graphics though, particularly in the clock area (the font gradient is smoother). I can't comment on function yet.
    09-26-10 03:58 PM
    OMG this looks like its gonna be good cant wait for the download link i defo buying this one
    09-26-10 04:40 PM
    Thanks...more on the app screen and homescreen features as the day goes on. Currently have beta tester right now testing.
    OMG this looks like its gonna be good cant wait for the download link i defo buying this one
    09-26-10 05:29 PM
    Updating the theme based on the beta users feedback should be good to go tomorrow
    09-27-10 12:56 AM
    Welcome back E. Let's see what you got bro, lookin good.
    09-27-10 03:24 AM
    Hopefully something good . Just doing minor clean up just moments away...more pics and info coming soon.
    Welcome back E. Let's see what you got bro, lookin good.
    09-27-10 02:17 PM
    But just like others who have stated there is alot of HTC themes with the usual droid icons, what are the chance of you putting out this theme with the new OS6 icons that's available in the Blackberry Storm 2 forum?
    09-27-10 05:45 PM
    But just like others who have stated there is alot of HTC themes with the usual droid icons, what are the chance of you putting out this theme with the new OS6 icons that's available in the Blackberry Storm 2 forum?
    well because like all the other themes currently out they are using os 6 icons so its the same thing if you look at that way. Dont know about you but coming from the 9700 theme thread you kinda got burned out from seeing all the os6 icons themes everywhere.
    09-27-10 05:53 PM
    Just a guy that follows your work, think your awesome at this whole thing, whatever theme you have put out for the storm 1 and 2, I have not been disappointed. I only put that out there as a suggestion, looking forward to this new one, and just like your other themes, its never a waste of money. Great Job!
    09-27-10 05:57 PM
    Just a guy that follows your work, think your awesome at this whole thing, whatever theme you have put out for the storm 1 and 2, I have not been disappointed. I only put that out there as a suggestion, looking forward to this new one, and just like your other themes, its never a waste of money. Great Job!
    Thanks...didnt want to come of as rude, but loved those os6 icons till it just got overblown and used. . I was set to release the theme tonight but new ideas that i saw came up and postponed it for a few days now. Just adds more to the the Sense UI concept im going for.
    09-27-10 06:09 PM
    Lookin forward to this!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-27-10 10:40 PM
    Your font is really nice looking. I'm about played out with all the HTC themes but I'm going to have to pick this one up.
    09-27-10 11:33 PM
    Any more news on the release

09-28-10 12:42 PM
    Any more news on the release

Should be sometime tomorrow night finishing up some minor issues. I was trying to add the StaticFx Feature he has for his xtc theme but limits of the features kills it for me since if your like me who gets multi emails at the same time your better off just taping the inbox icon and the hidden today feature poping up or just having a static today screen. Great concept but not for this htc theme.
    09-28-10 03:54 PM
    I am happy to see you back here. You have always done excellent work. I have done the HTC themes from others before and I am sure yours will be as good or better than the rest.

One thing that would make this different from the others I have tried is for the entire clock/weather area to be hide able. The inability to view my wallpapers when I want to keeps me from using past HTC themes. I know this is possible. Please consider this if possible. Thanks.

09-28-10 09:16 PM
    Sorry if it has been answered... but how many icons on the homescreen? And what are the basic functions of the theme? (what do the + and the arrow buttons do, and will there be more than only 4 icons in that main dock)?

Looks really crisp though... and welcome back!!!
    09-28-10 10:50 PM

One thing that would make this different from the others I have tried is for the entire clock/weather area to be hide able. The inability to view my wallpapers when I want to keeps me from using past HTC themes. I know this is possible. Please consider this if possible. Thanks.

Jax brings up an excellent idea. A feature to touch to hide/show the clock would be supreme. I do like to see my entire screen for photos and wallpapers.
    09-29-10 12:05 AM
    official promo pics.....getting ready to release it soon just getting everything ready.
    09-29-10 08:39 PM
    09-29-10 11:06 PM
    Just picked this baby up
    I agree with ba hamilton regarding the HTC themes being a bit played out, but I can't pass up your work.
    I am excited to see it in action.
    Thanks, duuuuuude!

Ok, 1st impression is WOW, WOW, WOW!! Holy smokes, E - this is niiiiiiiiiice! I absolutely love the tap to reveal the other clock style. It is awesome!!
    This blows any and all other HTC themes clear outta the water. You are in an entirely different league.
    Atta boy!!
    More to come with this theme....Getting my feet wet again. I have been gone so long. Glad you like it. HTC is here to stay just like IPhone themes if done right it never gets old.
    I took a concept and made it my own based on feedback from testers and posters.
    09-29-10 11:18 PM
103 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD