Last time I went to log in to the MyVerizon app, it prompted me to upgrade to the new version, which I did. Since that time, I have been unable to connect to it -- I just get a message that says "System maintenance, try again later". I do live in the extended network, but I never had an issue using any of the previous versions of MyVerizon. Could it be that the new version requires home-network access? Is there any way to recover the previous version, or am I just SOL?
    09-26-10 12:13 PM
    No sadly, there isn't a way to get it back. Have you tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling it, clearing cache, cookies and browser info then trying again? See if that helps.
    09-26-10 12:17 PM
    I'm also having a problem, I can't seem to see my current bill, it says unable to get information at this time! All other parts of My Verizon works fine! Anyone else having this problem?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-26-10 05:37 PM
    Did you re-boot after the update? I've had no problems.

09-26-10 05:42 PM
    No issues here. I would try deleting and reloading it.
    09-27-10 09:56 AM
    I did uninstall and reinstall it, with the same problem. However, it seems to have to do with whose network I'm roaming on at the time, because I can usually get it from work, but not from home. Hmmm . . .
    09-28-10 10:43 AM
    Verizon Tech Support told me today that the MY BILL does not work with the 9650 Bold! Can anyone else confirm this!
    09-28-10 11:29 AM
    I can confirm that they are wrong, the feature works fine for me on my Bold.
    09-28-10 02:47 PM
    mine work too!!
    09-28-10 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD