Guys having problems with it? I am having problems with having to orient the phone one way to get full screen web browsing working right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 01:43 AM
    Is it the half screen bug? This is well documented on 607+. I went to a 604 hybrid as OM is critical.

09-26-10 05:47 AM
    i was just about to make a thread opera, for some reason its taking aggges to load any page up i'm connected to wifi is there anyway to make it go through wifi because right now it doesn't look like it is
    09-26-10 06:24 AM
    There is nothing you can do. Like others have said it is a very well documented issues in hundreds of threads on CB. The only option is maybe hybrid, .517 or earlier or just turn the phone and turn it again to correct the orientation. That is what most of us do
    09-26-10 10:57 AM
    Do you guys experience any lag when using Opera Mini? I downloaded 5.1 once and it ran so sluggishly on my S2 I deleted it right after I closed the app. OS .741
    09-26-10 11:01 AM
    Um yeah. Its annoying after time but seems the only solution is to rotate the screen each time.

09-26-10 11:01 AM
    Like they said, well documented... Search bar Just turn your phone, it's not a big deal.
    09-26-10 11:07 AM
    No way to escape having to rotate the phone with OM5, unless Opera sits down and figures out what broke in .607+. OM5 is a great browser, bugs aside. Not perfect, but still pretty good. If it gets too aggravating, there's Bolt 2.1.
    On a side note, I have OM5, Bolt 2.1, and also use the native browser. It all depends on the site I'm going to. Bolt doesn't suffer from having to rotate the phone to view the full screen after using the keyboard, but is not as fluid to use as OM5 IMO. I started using the native browser with column view a few days ago and so far have been launching links with that, and using OM5 or Bolt if the page is hard to view with the native browser. Out of the three, the native browser is the least buggy, plus it incorporates SurePress. If it had tabs, loaded full pages in normal view without having to click mulitple times to read, I would delete OM5 and Bolt.
    09-26-10 01:59 PM
    Right now, I'm getting used to version 4.2. Since it's playing fine with certain links, it's a keeper

09-26-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD