I have it set to in the email options but I still have to tell it to get pictures. Am I missing something? I have html on and download images automatically on too. But it doesn't do it. Any help sure would be appreciated thanks guys and gals.
    09-24-10 11:21 PM
    Same thing here. Doesn't really bother me, but can't say the same for my girlfriend, she hates it. Especially since she just switched from the *gasp* iPhone. Any tips/fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 11:29 PM
    It's really annoying but it's the way they're set up for security reasons. You have to click "get images" every time. I think there's an app that does it automatically for you, but the name escapes my mind right now.
    09-24-10 11:54 PM
    09-25-10 05:28 AM
    I have it set to in the email options but I still have to tell it to get pictures. Am I missing something? I have html on and download images automatically on too. But it doesn't do it. Any help sure would be appreciated thanks guys and gals.
    Do you have the settings correct for Confirm External Image Download?

I believe this should be set to No, that way it will automatically download any images without confirming first.

Works that way for me anyway
    09-25-10 06:50 AM
    Do you have the settings correct for Confirm External Image Download?

I believe this should be set to No, that way it will automatically download any images without confirming first.

Works that way for me anyway
    You still have to tell it to get images though - just doesn't prompt you when you tell it to download them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 09:02 AM
    I'll second "Show Me The Images." It does what I expected that setting on the BlackBerry to do. As soon as I open an email all the embedded images download, and the email looks as it should. You can also set it to automatically download and store image attachments for emails.
    09-25-10 02:04 PM
    Using Phill's settings, it should download images that are embedded into the email.

But, not HTML Linked images that load from a remote server. RIM has this disabled until you download them manually for both security, and data conservation. All those little images add up towards your monthly data bill.
    09-25-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD