Wow another prl update, this time its been updated to 52031. Well that's all for now folks. WP over and out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 09:01 PM
    Thanks for the update...
    09-24-10 10:19 PM
    I'm still getting 52011 is this possible because we are in different areas?

09-24-10 11:54 PM
    I'm still getting 52011 is this possible because we are in different areas?

That is what I am getting also-52011. Recently started using Network Extender and this prevents roaming updates. I have to power down the extender to enable updating. I am sure others know this but I did not.
    09-25-10 11:10 AM
    Would someone please upload the new prl's
    09-25-10 01:50 PM
    whats the code to press to check the prl on my verizon bold?
    09-25-10 04:22 PM
    dang it i mixed the last two numbers up no wonder it hasn't worked for me the last few weeks now when i tried to check lol...anywho, my new prl is now at 65168 and don't know if that's any good or not.
    09-25-10 04:31 PM
    whats the code to press to check the prl on my verizon bold?
    *help# its either * then# or# then* oh and press send key

09-25-10 06:35 PM
    WP can you tell me why there are different PRL. Is it based on the device?

09-25-10 07:03 PM
    Mine just updated to 52011.
    To check the PRL, #4357*, then press send.
    09-25-10 08:32 PM
    09-25-10 08:57 PM
    WP can you tell me why there are different PRL. Is it based on the device?

I think it also has to do with the area. Also I've seen that bb's (bis) prl is usually lower in number. Someone said that enterprise (bes) bbs are on par with regular vzw devices prl. What I understand that pros are a list of antennas to connect through while roaming or a list of newly acquired cell antennas. Im not an expert on it some maybe someone can explain it better. But I have seen that sometimes prl updates fix reception issues

09-25-10 09:47 PM
    I updated mine and I'm still have flucating signal. Not liking this big red. Very very very close to cancel. I'm paying more for the same BS I had with ATT not cool.

09-26-10 10:51 PM
    I updated mine and I'm still have flucating signal. Not liking this big red. Very very very close to cancel. I'm paying more for the same BS I had with ATT not cool.

the signal flucating is not gonna be fixed by any PRL. I was told by a tech with VZW that its an Operating System problem. VZW and RIM are working on a fix.
    09-27-10 04:45 PM
    the signal flucating is not gonna be fixed by any PRL. I was told by a tech with VZW that its an Operating System problem. VZW and RIM are working on a fix.
    Thanks!!! For letting me know that. Everytime I called them about I got the same old excuse. *228 to fix this. It should. I just called today and they were going to send me a new device only to find out that they can't because they claim my bold isn't covered. Very strange since I bought it at a verizon wireless corp. Store. No biggie as I'm going to try and fix it tomorrow. And again thanks for the heads up.

09-27-10 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD