I was wondering if there was a way to sync music to my blackberry through wifi. I hate doing the whole connect to a computer and sync thing. Would hypoxia work?
    09-22-10 08:21 AM
    Hypoxia is awesome and does what you're asking for!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol are you sure? Seemed like a spam post.

Also do you know if they have a trial.
    09-22-10 10:27 AM
    I was wondering if there was a way to sync music to my blackberry through wifi. I hate doing the whole connect to a computer and sync thing. Would hypoxia work?
    Sup cbssassin, go with Syncables. I've used the native BlackBerry sync stuff a lot and while it's improved over time it was never on par with my desktop app of choice (appropriately named Syncables Desktop ha). I think it was just a couple weeks ago but Syncables launched a BlackBerry sync option. I was all over it, got it the same day. I use it primarily for media and contact sync, and media includes pics + songs, so based on how much memory your BB has you should be able to access just about any of your songs on your sync'd computers and sync whatever you like. It is WiFi sync. Completely wireless.

Free trial I am not 100% sure but look into it I think they might offer one? Almost positive. Good luck for sure.
    09-23-10 11:07 AM
    Hypoxia does not sync between your computer and blackberry. It streams between them. So the media can be located on your computer/device but played on your phone. Or vice versa.
    09-23-10 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD